Two

Hey guys!! Sorry that this is late. I've been busy with school and such!! Aha, but this might suck because its being typed from my iPhone and so yeah. Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow please!!! Oh, and if you wanna be in this story, just comment, follow, and message me. Kay? Okay. Thanks!!! Love you guys!! ~Leah

Leahs POV

Well, that went well.. Im grounded.. For a month.. And want to know something else? My mom is making me take a pregnancy test. No. Just no. I walked to science class.. Which ironicly Horan is in."Hey, princess." He said winking at me and slapping my ass. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I found my seat next to Mekena. "I hate so much." I told her, getting out my science books. "Why?! He's so hot!!" She said. Oh yeah. she has a crush on him.. "You can have him." I said, as class started.

I go distracted from Ben throwing a piece of paper to me. I opened the paper behind my textbook and read it. 'Your dating Horan? -Ben' I looked at him and nodded no. He looked relieved and smiled. I felt myself blush, and payed attention to the lesson Mr. Y was teaching.

After class we all ran out of class to go home. But lucky for me I had detention with the frat.. Yay!... Note the sarcasm... Once I walked into detention, Mr. Brisbin asked each student why they were here. there was the usual 'Not doing homework' or 'Got caught cheating' but that wasn't always the case. "How bout you, pretty boy?" He asked Niall. I glanced at him and he flashed that white smile. "I guess me and my girlfriend were 'innaproparatly' touching eachother in swim gym." He said nudging me."Uh, no. Im not dating you, Horan." I argued. He shrugged. "Oh, so you and pretty boy? I always thought you were innocent, Miss Leah." Mr. Brisbin said. "Oh she can get naughty if she wants. You should have saw her last friday." Niall lied. What the actual fuck. I tried to say something but Mr. Brisbin hushed me. Thanks Niall... 

During detention I kept catching Niall glancing at me. Mr. Brisbin told us 'Stop eye raping eachother' so.. Whatever that means. "Pssst, Leah." I heard someone whisper. I turned behind me and Luke Baner was grinning. He put his pointer and middle finger to his mouth and started sticking his tounge between them, while looking back and forth to me and Niall. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.  Pig. 

When I got home dinner was all ready for me.. It was a really awkward dinner. When I finished I ran upstairs and got on my iPhone. I had like 15 messages and like 20 notifications..... All for the same thing.. Im 'dating' frat boy.....