❤ 1

Taehyung was woken up by a loud sound of something breaking followed by another annoyingly loud sound of someone screaming, which he was pretty sure belonged to his best friend/band mate jung hoseok.

Soon enough, he heard another voice shouting,
"NAMJOON! NOT AGAIN". It was Jin this time. His hyung, also another one of his band mate, the older of all though most of the time he didn't acted like one.

" Ughhhhhhhhh! " He groaned in frustration. He stretched his arms to the right, bringing the pillow which was near to him, pressing it down to his ears so that the loud chattering of his hyungs will not bother him anymore.

But seems like his hyung had other plans as jin burst open the door of his room and he suddenly felt his blanket being lifted up.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Do you have any idea what time is it? Just because we don't have a practice today, means you'll lay here all day, smelling like pig. Get up and go shower."

Despite being yelled by Jin, an angry one at that, he didn't even bothered to opened his eyes, but instead he just groaned in response, changed his sleeping position, brought his snatched blanket over his body and started snoring right away.

"Did you just........ " Jin trailed his sentence in disbelief, he huffed and left the room.

Just when Taehyung thought it was peaceful enough to go back to his Dreamland without any disturbance, he got jolted awake by cold water being poured at him.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! WHAA- WHA- HYUNGGGGGGGGG!" he screamed helplessly, in his deep, sleep latched voice.
"What was that for?" He asked glaring at Jin who had a glass in his hand, a nasty proud smirk pasted in his face.

"That's what you get when you don't listen to your hyung, now get up, shower and come down for breakfast" Said Jin, eyeing the boy in front of him, who was rubbing his face and now wet T-shirt furiously.

"That wasn't necessary though. I swear to God hyung, I'm gonna break the glass in your head next time." He muttered,still glaring at the older. "I'm not kidding"he quickly added when he heard a " Pttffffff" Coming out from Jin.

"Namjoon already did" Came a voice from the door as they saw hoseok making his way towards taehyung's table and unplugging his phone's charger to plug his instead.

"Where is your charger anyway? You always use mine, stop doing that and buy a new one for yourself" Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

"You have 83% while I'm starving at 4, stop being soo greedy tae." Hoseok replied coolly, still struggling to charge his phone, he kept rotating the charger cause it won't charge properly.

"Well unlike you who doesn't have life and uses phone 24/7, I actually have a life, I have things to do, parties and premiers to attend, friends to meet-"

"-girls to fuck" Hobie cutted his sentence.

"Yes I fuck them. At least I get one to fuck, tell me when was the last time you got laid?"

Taehyung and Hoseok were giving each other looks, having an intense stare down competition when they heard Jin gasping dramatically beside, right hands up in his chest to exaggerate his expression even more.

"JUNG HOSEOK! KIM TAEHYUNG! BOTH OF YOU, WATCH YOUR MOUTH. "Jin was getting red by each passing time.
The next sentence hobi said, didn't helped the situation at all.
..

..

..

..

..

" Well sorry eomma"
..

..

..

..

..

..

Now it did it for Jin as he walked over to where hobi was and pulled his right ear tightly.

"Ahhhhh! Hyungggg!" He started to whine like a child and tried to pull himself away from Jin.

"Call me eomma one more time, I dare you"Jin threatened the younger, eyebrow twitching dangerously, just to get a loud whine of his name in return.

But Jin wasn't playing this time, he just replied to hobi's whines by pulling onto his ears even more harshly.

"Ahh ahh! I'm sorry hyung. I will never call you eomma again. Please let go now" Hobi begged him with a little pout forming in his lips and trying to give his hyung a puppy eye, knowing the older's weakness for them.

"Aish! Don't use your aegyo against me. You know it's my weakness"Jin sighed and finally let go of hoseok's ear, which was a nice red color by now.

Hobi hissed in pain when he brought his hands up to rub his red ears, he was also glaring at Jin, which probably didn't go unnoticed by him but he just shrugged it off.

By the time this all happened, they didn't noticed that Tae was already up and was taking a shower. Jin and Hoseok, both left his room but not before shouting for taehyung to do fast.

(Sooo yeah! Fother muckers this was the first chapter. I know this shit is boring but wait for the future. I will feed you guys good content)