r

"Do you have a crush on him?"

I didn't want to respond to the question that my classmate had asked me. I was cornered in the bathroom by a couple of girls from my homeroom class. I gulped in anxiousness and avoided their glares. I shook my head violently, wanting to run out of the bathroom.

"Lies," a girl slapped me across the face. The pain sliced through my cheek, creating a red mark on my face. I winced, reaching out to touch my burning cheek.

     "I want you to listen up. You're never going to end up with someone like Jaemin, okay? Look at yourself," she yanked at my hair and dragged me to the mirror, "you're ugly and fat." I grabbed at my hair in pain, wanting her to let go immediately. However, it only made her hold onto my hair tighter. Tears were threatening to pour out of my eyes as I bit my lips to hold them in.

     "Just. Go. Die."

     I felt myself instinctively close my eyes as she pushed my head into the water-filled sink. I threw my hands in the air while pushing my head back up, but she put even more force. The other girls started helping her by restraining my hands and pushing my head down. Help. Help! Someone help me!

I clenched my eyes shut as I continuously felt even more constricted. I couldn't breathe and I was desperate to get out of this situation. I felt myself slowly losing consciousness and my body slowly stopped moving. I became still for a moment and no longer tried to fight back.

Only then was my head pulled back up. I was exhausted, but took deep and frequent breaths. The girl looked at me in the mirror and whispered into my ear:

     "Someone like you will never end up with someone like him."

* please do not bully anyone based on their looks or disabilities or anything for that matter and if you do witness someone getting bullied, please help and stand up or tell an authority *