"Horizon Line Inc. Do you know of it, Mr Browns?"

Like a good student, the man who was in his late 40's nodded his head repeatedly and replied, "It's one of the major corporations in D City that's been around for almost a century. The biggest shareholders are Luyang Zh....a..o.."

"Your brain is a disappointment, but I shan't discriminate you just because you are a little slow. Does this conclude our partnership?"

Although slighted, knowing it was actually the famous Zhao he was talking to, he was suddenly filled with questions. "Why would you even invest on a Loan Shark? Illegal money lending is not secure if you wish to focus on your company. What exactly do you want from Loyal Dogs?"

"None of your business. Rest assured, as I've mentioned, you'll retain your job as a lesser boss, a vice president if you will. So that also means the Loan Shark 'Loyal Dogs' will continue to exist. Deal?"

"Deal!" No matter, he'll get his $45 million after today. He was growing tired of being the big boss as well and it was time to relax a little, maybe make a family or something.

Jesse finally turned to look at him, calmly saying: "Then we'll complete all transactions today. My witness should be arriving in 5 minutes."

Hearing this, Mr Browns was jolted from his glee. "W-witness? And 5 minutes?"

"Despite this being an illegal firm, some reassurance wouldn't hurt. Hence, watch your back Mr Browns. Just the right time, in 5 minutes, it'll be 4:55 PM. Can I have a cup of drink?"

Mr Browns was caught off guard by the last bit, but since Jesse will be his owner soon, he hurriedly ordered his men in black to make a pot of tea somewhere.

The men in black that were silently commanded to ready their secret weapons were caught a little off guard. But they were trained, and immediately retained their composure. Since there were no instruments for making tea, one of them went out of the building to buy drinks somewhere.

"Your establishment needs some refurbishing."

Mr Browns was so embarrassed that he shrank into his seat further. He went red even more after Jesse's next assessment.

"And new debt collectors."

Jesse's frosty eyes stared down at the middle aged man whose dignified bearings could no longer be salvaged under her cold scrutinizing gaze. Others may interpret her cold gaze as indifference, but to Mr Browns whose exchanged plenty of words with Jesse within the last 20 minutes, he had an inkling that Jesse was looking down on him further.

However, in reality, Jesse was simply thinking of making more money tonight. Her frosty eyes were merely resting in no where particular.

-

When 4:55 PM came, a knock came on the door. Mr Browns signaled his man in black to let the person in. When the person came in, Mr Browns was momentarily surprised.

A tall lanky but handsome man revealed himself, a briefcase by his side. He wore his suit neatly on him, causing Mr Browns to look even more poorly dressed with his own way of wearing his cheap suit. But nobody in the room really cared how Mr Browns looked despite his diminishing ego.

As if he hasn't got enough scare yet, Jesse fired another perfect shot into his heart, jolting him into another state of nervousness.

Jesse did not bother to approach the man, but briefly introduced him. "Ryou Hisa, my private lawyer from S&L."

"Y-you mean that S&L?" Mr Browns hoped Jesse would answer his query, but not even Ryou bothered to look at him after coming inside the small office. He simply stood there like a good servant, waiting for further instructions from Jesse.