Debut

Skylar Reigns Pov.
Today is when I make my debut but the hard part was I can't tell anyone who my father was. (She is wearing the skull crop top with all of the stuff to the right)

I was walking to catering until Cameron started calling me a slut basically every name in the book. So I attacked her next thing I know Stephanie and Paul was holding me back. They told me next time I will get suspended (rolling my eyes) My dad walked in and asked what happened so I told him.

After that Stephanie and Hunter gave me a script. I read over it then yelled WHAT?!!! because I was in the Shield. They told me I had to be in the shield "it's what's best for business."

So I changed into my ring wear (pic below)

Then I meet Seth, Dean and Roman at their entrance

Then I meet Seth, Dean and Roman at their entrance. We we're fighting Paige, j&j security, and Kane. Honestly I wasn't really scared because Paige is my friend and I know her really well. The only problem was is that I never fought her.

Roman went first against Kane. Kane choke slammed him and then tried to pin him but he kicked out at 2 somehow. I got tagged in sometime in the middle of the match Paige tried to do rampaige but I RKO'ed her. Everyone was so surprised but I pinned her and won the match.

I got a mic and said " You think that was a suprise wait until this!" That's when my dad came out. everyone started yelling in confusion. I yelled suprise Bitches Randy Orton is my dad!!!!