Plane Ride

Sky's pov.
Alexa Eva and I were being really stupid. To be honest I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking we were stupid. Eva and I were listening to music and dancing like weirdos. While Alexa was singing and recording us. My dad, an, and punk looked at us and laughed.

2 hours later
Sky's pov.
Everyone is asleep on the plane except for Alexa, Eva, and I. We we're in first class with nobody else there except from all of my friends and dad.
Eva and I came up with a brilliant idea on playing a prank on everyone.
So Alexa wanted apart of it to.

We are planning on drawing a mustache on Aj with a permanent black marker. Putting makeup on my dad. Drawing cat whiskers on punk. Putting whip cream in Romans hand we're he will smash his hand in his face. We are going to fill a black bucket we got somewhere of the plane with ice and cold water to pour on dean. We're pretty sure it might get on Seth and Roman to. Then for Seth we died his hair pink. For the Bella's we died there hair red and did there makeup horribly but that sorda look alike. For Carmella we put shrimp down her bra with hotsauce. We also put hot sauce in her hand we're she will slam it in her face. After that we poured the water on dean. He screamed bc it was so cold and that woke everyone up. Roman and Carmella slapped their selves in the face. It was really funny bc Carmella was like omfg my eyes are burning.

Randy's pov.
I woke up to dean screaming and to see Roman with whipped cream in his face and Carmella screaming bc there was hot sauce in her face. It was pretty funny until punk looked at me and said nice makeup. And I ran to the bathroom and looked and there was makeup all over my face. I rinsed it off and went back and punk had cat whiskers on his face and aj had a black mustache. So I ended up laughing my ass off. I said Aj I like your new mustache.

Sky's pov.
After the Bella's and Seth freaked out about there hair and we all laughed at each other Eva, Alexa, and I had to listen to them all complain.