Lavi x Reader

Author note:-

Hey everyone, I'm back from the hiatus finally. Well not finally but yeah I did. I'll try to post more stories often. 

Reasons why I didn't come in wattpad :

~I lost interest in writing stories

~And then, studies. (I have board exams in 2019.)

~My main pc broke, which contained most of my stories' drafts. T.T)...

~I couldn't come up with new ideas. 

~So please deal with it ^^0

That's all. Hope you like my new one shot 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Cake Parlor]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Allen. Have you seen my cake anywhere? I cant find it anywhere even in my secr- I mean in the refrigerator" Lavi asked Allen, who was busy stuffing noodles in his mouth until he choked on a particular term "cake".  "I- I don't know which cake are you talking about" Allen gulped down, somewhat trembling.  'Damn, I didn't think, Lavi would count how many cakes he has. I just ate only one from there...' Allen's face went pale as he thought about what he did yesterday night. 

"Oh? Its ok then... Ill just go buy another one" Lavi chirped and exited the cafe. 'That was close... Phew... Allen was about to know about my secret place where I hide my cakes' Lavi sighed in relief as he headed down on the streets, walking down to a particular cake parlor. 

~Back to Allen~

His ears perked up as he remembered about something. 'Hmm? Lavi was about to tell something... he stopped in the mid way saying 'secr-'...' Allen thought, while sipping on some tea. *gasp* "Don't tell me he has another secret place to hide his cakes!" He gasped, excited for his "new-adventure in cake land". A wicked smile appeared on his features as he rubbed his palms together. "He he he.... here I come my beloved cakes~" Allen murmured, not knowing Lenalee heard. 

"Umm Allen kun, Lavi will be mad if he finds out about this"  Lenalee tried to calm down the 'overly-excited Allen'... Even his golem, Timcanpy was freaking out -.-)...

~Back to Lavi~

"Let's see, which one should I try today~ or maybe I should try (Y/n) chan out, herself~" He thought as he grinned. But soon, his perverted thoughts about you were intruded by his red nose. He winced in pain as he bumped on the shop's door. "O-owww" he winced again, as he entered the shop. 

"Hello, welcome in our par-" You turned around to see Lavi coming in, with a red nose. "Pfft! what happened to your nose hahaha" You laughed, wiping some tears from the corner of your eye. 

Lavi looked at you, embarrassed but soon gained his composure, but with a nose which was still red still. "You see, I was thinking about you (Y/n) chan~ but that door intruded my dream" He whined, pointing at the door. You chuckle, leaning and tapping his nose softly by your finger. "So~ which flavor today?" You smiled at him, giggling. "Hmm?~" Lavi smirked. "Maybe a '(Y/n" chan flavoured' cake?~" Lavi said grinning which only caused you to blush on his words. 

"Unfortunately, we don't sell your cake here, Mr. Lavi Bookman" You said turning around, chuckling and preparing his usual favorite cake, that is strawberry flavoured cake. "Here~" you turned around to hand him over his cake but Lavi suddenly scooped some cream from the cake and put it on your nose. "H-Hey!!" you whined just to get your nose licked by him. You blushed furiously. 

"Who said '(Y/n) chan flavoured cake' isn't available here?~" Lavi grinned, took his cake, paid for it and left the shop, leaving you to pout and then chuckle a little when you heard him yell "Strike!!" outside the shop. 

~To Allen~

"I found it!!" Allen jumped excitedly as he sat down staring at the masterpiece in front of him. A whole mountain of different flavoured cakes. "Thanks for the food!" Allen chirped happily unable to restrain himself anymore. Lenalee sighed, shaking her head as she left the room, imagining for the worst. Even Kanda was amused a little too. 

Poor Lavi, little did he realize that his treasure is being invaded by Allen...and Timcanpy...

~The End~

P.S - I had so much fun writing this xD. Hope you guys like it too :3

May~