Lavi x Reader

~Stitches~

~ I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life~

~~~

'I think that I have been hurt before but this pain inside my heart is way more hurty. Why did (y/n) say those words ? The moments we shared, the laughs, the cries, the kisses, the cuddles were all fake ?? Why? Why is it me always ?.' Lavi thought

The way you walk, the way your hair waves and your smile and laughters. Lavi thought those again about you. Your that perfect smile... It was too muh for Lavi to endure. The pain, the sadness was way too much. Lavi started to sob softly under the tree where you two first shared your kiss. Where you shared your first chapter.

~Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on~

He just couldn't believe what you said to him. But still the way you said all those cruel words was like you wanted to say those from the first--- you were emotionless. 'but I can't live without her. Maybe I'm enduring still because of others ? And the feeling I love her ?' Lavi thought gently pressing his fingers in the tree trunk beside him.

~ You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches~

The moment when Lavi and you were battling with Akuma and Lavi got injured by it came rushing into his mind. You rushed to him and slipped your fingers on his back. You cried for him. Lavi smiled when he recalled you crying for him. Then came the images of his feelings inside his heart. That were shaking, falling onto his knees when you said those words. He misses your kiss, your touches. He tripped in front of you long ago and that is why he was able to confess his love for you. He fell for you that is why he cherished you and also the cause why he is now in pain...

But the lonely feeling, the pain, the cut in his heart won't be healed even if anyone stitched it. The hallow place that you had once captured won't be ever filled. The hallow space with a empty pillow beside him in his bed won't be filled again.

You were gone. You were long gone. You were dead because you had Leukaemia. That is why you told Lavi those cruel words. Days were gone and you had died and Lavi was thinking about you still. He came to know you had leukaemia after you died. But he now knew the reaosns behind your that emotionless act. He won't hate you ever. Not in his lifetime at least. But you wanted him to then he won't be in so much pain , ahony he is in now.. 

Lavi smiled and looked up sun pouring down on his face through the leaves. He closed his eyes and whispered...

~1 word;  1 name; 1 word~
"Aishiteru (I love you)...(Y/n)... Zutto (forever)"