Kanda Yu x Reader

~Bring me back to life~

"I don't believe what they say.... Che I know that (y/n) has to be somewhere" Kanda thought to himself. It was few days ago of your disappearance. Lavi appeared behind Kanda and put a hand on his shoulder. "Yu... I know and I also believe that (y/n) Chan is still alive " he tried to sooth Kanda.

"Che... Stay away from me baka usagi" Kanda spats on him and walks off.  ' I really am afraid what is gonna happen to Yu now..." He thought, watching the back of Kanda who disappeared in some distance.

//How it happened ??//

You were fighting with some Akumas with Kanda and others. Your innocence was crystal type but you were quite different. You had your ultimate weapon which was completely different from the crystal type. The name was --- The Golden Pampas Field. When it was being yelled, it would turn the whole area into golden field of Pampas grass and you would be floating up in the air.

It then searches Akuma soul and when you pul your hands up, the Pampas grasses would turn into sharp sticks or knives stabbing Akuma from beneath them, killing. But this time there wasn't so many so you were simply fighting them off.

//How you fell in love//

It was been few months since you joined the Balck order. You always had admired Kanda from the very first time and how did you developed feelings for him was a mystery to yourself. And you treasured it cauze unknown to you, you feel for him. Today was the day you were going to confess your love to him.

You went to Kanda's room but unfortunate to you, Kanda wasn't there. You slowly walked in more and then knelt in front of the Lotus. You slowly but hesitantly made your hand to the Lotus. Tenderly touching the hourglass you smiled at it. Then what happened you didnt know. Your body moved on its own and slowly kissed the Lotus.

Kanda's POV
'what ?' I thought to myself. I felt like someone is doing something with the Lotus. 'che' and so I made my way to my room, pacing as fast as I can. Finally I made it, I still felt something was going on with my Lotus. I opened the door just to find... (Y/n) kneeling in front of my Lotus,kissing it ??

Normal POV

The door flung opened revealing Kanda. (Y/n) looked back after kissing the Lotus, frantically stood up, face flushed with embarrassment. Kanda growled and said "what were you doing in my room ?? Onna (woman)"
"I was just lo-looking for you an-and..." Crap you shuttered. "And what ??" Kanda snapped. You looed down more in shame and said "I-I should just go..." And was about to make a move, Kanda stood in front of you, blocking your way as you smashed your self with the wall.

            Wall then you then Kanda

You blushed furiously, Kanda asked again you but you couldn't muster up the courage to say anything. Your mind was spinning with various things.

"Che... Are you even listening onna ??" Kanda snapped you out of your thoughts. But the next thing you knew was... Being kissed by Kanda. But what happened ??

Your Pov

Kanda snapped me out of my thoughts by saying what he told me earlier. And just then I blurted out the unexpected. "I love you Kanda" realising after a while what I said, I slapped my mouth with my hands and Kanda stood there dumbfounded.

Kanda's POV

I heard her say. The three words that I never expected to hear. Nit someone like her. She was perfect. Her skills her techniques. In every way she was perfect. But then again, my held my head low, mustering up the courage and then... Her lips onto mine. I kissed her. I just trailed down the path that my heart shown to me. I did what my heart said back then. It surprised me too cause I always work with my brain, the heart was rare.

So soft... So warm.

She soon relaxed after the shock I  gave and then she kissed me back. I simply melted in her warmth. The long lost feeling... We pulled apart after a while. "I love you too" I said my eyes half lidded. And then the rest of our night went cuddly one.

Huh... This girl will be the death of me.

//Reality//

The memories of their, (y/n) and Kanda's came rushing in.  The first day when she joined, then how she proves herself as the strongest by killing an Akuma then when she creeped into Kanda's room, kissed the Lotus and when the most cherished moment, that is their night. But now it won't happen anymore.

Kanda shakes his head furiously his long hair following. And suddenly then an idea popped into his mind. 'maybe I should go there and check once more'.
He raced our the order then.

Kanda's POV

' I finally made it...Now to look for her' I thought. The ground was full of maple leaves. 'if anyone laid down there, it would be difficult to find then' I thought again. "Wait... Laid down... Masaka (don't tell me)" I frantically started to swoop away the leaves of maple. I tried and  tried but couldn't find her. 'che'... 

Just then a strong Breeze blew and some maple leaves swapped away. I turned my head to other side and saw a hand. "Wait a hand" I called. I just rushed towards that hand in hope of (y/n). I swopped away the leaves and revealed her. That's her. I finally found her. Her one side was drained by dried blood, maybe she got senseless. I smiled to myself and took her bridal style to the order.

I hold her close to myself. 'how many days has it been (y/n) laid down there that way ??' che... And how could I didn't go after her ??' my mind was throbbing with questions. And guilt.

I made it to the order.

Lavi's POV

I saw Yu carrying (y/n). Wait (y/n) !!. I rushed tot he infirmary room. Allen and Lenalee was there too.

~Hours later~

You opened your eyes, to see someone blocking the light. You hallucinated Allen s figure as Kanda's. Which you made it by hearing the tone of the voice. "Thank goodness... Your alive" You heard Allen saying again.

"Where's Kanda ??" You asked him. He smiled so did Lavi and Lenalee was crying. Allen took me bridal style and went to Kanda's room. "Ba-kanda." He said knocking on the door. "Get out moyashi" you heard Kanda's groggy voice. "Kanda..." You said as he immediately flung opened his door, staring at you. He snatched you from Allen and allen without anything saying went away. He then smashed his lips to yours. And boy you missed them.

~owari~