Kanda Yu x Reader

~The Horrible (funny) Accident

STARTS RIGHT HERE

"Hey (Y/n) what's your plan for tomorrow??" Allen said while stuffing some more of his colossal breakfast as if it was the last bowl of Ramen. You smiled towards him and said "I have to buy some gifts and of course a Christmas tree and decorations". Allen with his famous puppy eyes said "Dont forget to buy some chocolates"
"Nope I won't buy them"
"Your such a meanie (y/n) Chan" Allen whined up. Just then Lavi appeared behidn you, startling you a little. "Hey beautiful~~" Lavi said using his flirty techniques.

You pushed his face away and said "Save it one eyed perv". Lavi was outspaced for a second from your new nickname for him. Allen suppressed himself from laughing as his food would come out as well from your mouth. Lenalee and Kanda entered then.

After finishing your breakfast, you excused and left the Order for some Christmas shopping. Making a list, you counted "Let's see... For Allen - candies, chocolate bars, teddy. Lenalee - a skirt, hot pant and a (insert fav showpiece). For Lavi - a bandanna a cute little rabbit. For Kanda - a new Shuriken and a showpiece" and with that you went for shopping.

~Time skip... After getting gifts~

You entered the order to see as usual. You sighed and was just about to head to your room, Lavi suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Lavi ?!?" You breathed out. Lavi grinned and asked what was there for him. You huffed, lifting bags cause Lavi was beating on then and said "You'll get your gift tomorrow". "Can't wait" he practically whined. You giggled and looked around. Kanda , Lenalee , moya-ahem Allen joined you.

Allen smiled and said "Hello (y/n) chan. Done with shopping??" You returned his gesture and nodded. Kanda who seemed to be annoyed, simply che's and goes away. "You must be tired (y/n) chan. You must rest for a while" Allen and Lavi nodded simply. "No. I'm fine... Well why our order isn't decorated ??" Allen sunoly skahed his head Ni while tearing Anime tears. You were somehow disappointed from their response however it didn't make you feel so bad and you chimed, saying "Why not decorate ?? Guys for the eve??" Lenalee's head popped up while Allen and Lavi 's face made a cute smile.

"I'm taking that as a yes" you said while pumping your fist up in the air. The next thing was you told Allen, Lenalee and Lavi to decorate the whole order. Well not while just the cafeteria and living room. You were the main to decorate. Lavi was putting ribbons in a weird pattern and was continuously whining in what to do next and he can't do that. Lenalee was busy making food stuffs and Allen with a fight, at the last said he will be the one who will decorate the whole Christmas tree.

You sweat dropped on watching Allen who was busy eating some candies and putting some on the tree. And I meant only candies. "Allen kun... Why are you putting only candies ?? Put some other stuff as well" Allen turned towards you, munhing on some candies with puppy eyes, gulped and said "sure why not".

"(y/n) !!! Help me here !!" A loud voice boomed in the living hall, slightly shaking the tree. Allen and Lenalee shook as well wih you.

You turned with a ticked off mark. "Stop shout- Lavi !!!" You yelled angrily on him. You saw him being Tangled up in some ribbons, singing slightly from the wall upside down. The three of you sweat dropped on him. You sighed "coming..." And went to untangle the rabbit from the ribbon forest. "Baka Usagi (stupid rabbit) you really are troublesome." Lavi pouted still upside down. "Don't say such harsh words (y/n) chan-- aaahhhhh!!" Just when Lavi was about to finish his whine, you untangled him from the ribbons making him to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Sorry, it slipped away from my hands" your voice was practically evil. Lavi shivered and started to do something while you focused on decorating ribbons. Meanwhile, Lavi had took some candies from Allen and Allen was chasing him for God's sake.

Allen jumped to catch Lavi but failed. Kanda was also passing from the ladder where you were working on the ribbons and the next thing was...

Allen chased Lavi who was swirling around your ladder. Kanda was passing by from the swirly Lavi, Allen and your ladder. Lavi tried to slip pass from Kanda but failed making him to back off a little. Allen came right away and by his shoulder he pushed your ladder making you to fall and Kanda to be on the floor.  But as you were a gymnast... Tou quickly jumped off but to no else, Kanda. Meanwhile je was lying on the floor, you jumped but to no avail, your hand straight went to Kanda 's most sensitive part and where no one else should touch it. His length. You jumped from the ladder, much like back flipping. Your palm crashed his lemght and you swiftly landed on the floor a few metres away from Kanda.

Kanda who was rolling on the ground, groaning in pain and clutching his lemght with both of his hands. Lavi and Allen stopped and saw Kanda rolling like that. You slammed your mouth with your hand to stop from laughing out while Lavi and Allen were laughing, clutching their stomachs, tears on their eyes. "I never knew that I would see Yu like this!!" Allen "Good for Ba-kanda"

Just then you three felt something dangerous. You felt a dark aura of hatred surrounding the three of you. You looked up and saw Kanda standing up though he buckled a little. His eyes covered by his hair. "Get ready to die !!!" And unsheathed his Katana. The next thing you knew was you, Lavi, and Allen were being chased the whole order and behind you was Kanda who was swirling his sword in a random page sometimes cutting some curtains and flower vases.

"Oh poor three of them" Lenalee said still battering the paste of cake.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N : I had so much fun writing this.