Allen x Reader

~Faded~

~You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us ?
Another star
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alight~

"I don't think Allen is alright. Just look at him, he hasn't even ate anything after the incident" Lenalee sadly frowned while speaking to Lavi. They were both afraid for Allen. He wasn't even eating which is impossible for a person who is such a foodie.He would only locked himself up in his room. Asking about what Lenalee and Lavi were talking about? Listen then...

*Flashback*

You, Allen, Lavi, Kanda and Lenalee were appointed to a case that was in Asia. You and Allen were dating each other for a while now. Everyone in the Order knew about you two. Lavi and Lenalee were hooked up with each other to but Kanda was still alone. Looking for that Lotus Girl. All of you were in the train currently and the train has already reached its destiny. It was the night time. You all headed off from the train when the train hit the station, looking for a hotel to stay.

~In the hotel~

"I will be with (Y/n)" Allen spoke up. He said it rather straight forward with a grin. You blushed and looked down. Lavi grinned more and swung his arm around Lenalee who just smiled. "Che... I'm going" Kanda spatted. "See Yu. You want me to spend the night with you ??" Kanda gave him a death glare which made Lavi to shrink down to a size of a mouse. "I'm going then..." Allen said and held your wrist, dragging you along with him, hastily. Lavi gave you a thumbs up when you turned your heard back at them.
Then you were in the room.

Allen smiled at you that made your eyebrows to arc upward and asked him a 'what ?'. He giggled and said "Something's gonna happen (Y/n) Chan" he practically singsonged that.
You blushed furiously and asked dumbly though "What's gonna happen??". He smiled but was approaching to you at the same time.

"Wh-what do you mean??" You asked again but was responded by a thump. You crashed the wall that was behind you. You were between Allen and the wall, his hands guarding both the sides. He leanes forward. Your heart beats faster. He leaned more and your heart went faster more. "I wish I could make you mine now" he cooed in your ear. And you melted in his words. Your knees went weak and you slowly slipped to the ground, Allen following your moves.

Eyes closed, you let out a shaky breathe. You slowly opened them and by now, he was staring at your face. And then, you let yourself to be indulge in his sweet, soft and warm lips. He kissed you passionately, and so did you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, combing his white hair at the back while he had his hands around your waist and another one, at your back, pressed as a support.

He stood up causing you to stand up as well while still kissing. He slowly slowly backed his way to the bed and your back knees hit the bed edge and you fell on the bed with him on top. The kiss was ended. He pulled away, puffy lips a little and stared at your eyes, sliding some locks away from your face. He slowly started to wear your clothes off. "I love you..." He said kissing you once again. "I love you too" you said back while the night went young.

~In the morning~

~Where are you now ?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy ?
Where are you now ?
Were you only imaginary?~

The sun poured down on you from the window, waking you up. But who knew that today will be the last of your sun watching ? And... Allen ?. You slowly woke up, sheets wrapped. Allen entered the room, a warm smile plastered on his face. You smiled back and greeted you. "Ohayo (good morning) Allen" . "Everyone is waiting for you in the hall" He informed you, walking to you. You gave a peck and nodded. You slipped from your bed and went to the bathroom.

You headed downstairs to see Lavi and Kanda fighting and Lenalee looking out. Lavi saw you and walked up to you though he lead you to the others after a while later. "What Lavi ? You are so mute today ?" You asked innocently. "Then you want me to ask a question to all??" Lavi asked amusing. "Eh?" You asked confused to the core. "Then Yu. How much sleep did you get last night ?" Lavi asked him wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

Your face flushed, smoke coming out from you while Kanda couldn't help but smile a little and Lavi to laugh like hell. Lenalee wasn't joining them. Allen stomped in and gave a smack on his head. "Shut it Lavi!" He protested. A ticked off mark on his head.
The day was good for you until now.

~In the night~

You heard explosive sounds. And then the next thing you knew was heading out and watching Akumas attacking. You got in your fighting stance and so did all. The fight was winning by you exorcists. But then what happened ? The whole tables were upside down.

Kanda was slashing some Akumas and so was Lavi and Lenalee. But you saw an Akuma creeping behind Lenalee and it was about to hit her. You rushed in towards her unable to shout. The whole scene turned to slow motion. You rushed to Her, Kanda saw you from his corner eye and turned his head to you. Lavi yelled "Lenalee?!" Allen was dumbfounded. Lenalee kicked the Akuma in front of her but when the behind Akuma attacked her, you stopped it by putting your sword in front of you, shielding it. But your sword suddenly broke front he pressure and the hit slashes your chest vertically.

A silhouette was made by the explosive going on at the back. You fell to the ground. Others rushed to you crying for you. Allen was saying repeatedly not to leave him alone but your time was up. Lavi was crying like a baby. Kanda had tears in his eyes.

But your last words for Allen was

"Live for me"

*Flashback ends*

~Where are you now ?
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monster's running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost, I'm faded~

~In the room~
"Allen... Allen" Allen heard a voice in his room. "Allen..." He hears that voice again. 'where is this voice coming from?' he thought to himself. "Allen..." Again. His head snapped at how familiar the voice it was. It was yours. The voice was yours. "Allen... It's me" , "It's me... Your (Y/n)" Allen frantically stood up from his head, looking for you. "Where ?" He said to no one. "Allen live for me please. The cold, sad you is hurting me" you pleaded and then your voice was gone.

Allen's eyes were wide.

He slowly opened the door and headed towards the living room. But unknown to him, Lavi was the one who did this. Lavi was behind a wall close to Allen's room. 'Thank goodness' he thought

'(y/n) had recorded this. I thought she has deleted it though it was been recoded around a program and she was the main role and Allen the hero. Thanks (y/n)..' and Lavi smiled towards the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : the song is Faded by Alan Walker. Gomen for the bug one shot.