The Walking Dead - Double Crossbow

Title: Double Crossbow

Author: songbirdie

Summary:

Kathryn already lived in hell before the dead tried to eat her. Her dark past has left its mark on her skin and heart. She has been alone her whole life, but when she meets an equally broken redneck in the weirdest of ways an important question will be answered... Can the broken be fixed? *A Daryl Dixon love story.

For those of you who watch the Walking Dead and are practically wailing because they're on hiatus, this book is for you.

It's not complete yet (obviously because the show is still ongoing), and is currently under construction (via June 2014).

This is a book that just keeps you hanging off of the edge of your sleep, and they're are also some one-shots on the author's page that pertain to the story.

I love how the author stays true to how the characters act and their personality, as well as the way they develop the story, appearance, and the personality of their own character (mainly Kathryn). What makes this a good read is that you don't even necessarily have to watch the show to know what's going on. The author explains it thoroughly in the book, so you'll understand what's going on.

Zombies?

Check.

Action?

Check.

Romance?

Check.

And really what's better than an amazing book about trying to survive a zombie apocalypse?