12.Jennie

Requested by: Sarcastic_Chix

Hope you enjoy~ (*'ω`*) 

  ☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪

Y/N P.O.V.:

Flashback :

"I hate you!" I shouted at her. Yea we were arguing that day and it was the first time that it happened. Usually we're sweet with each other and we try to hang out as much as we can. Jennie and I are both idols and have a busy schedule. She's in Blackpink and I'm a solo artist. But that's not the reason why we were arguing. The reason was her jealousy. Sana form Twice and I decided to collaborate for my next song. I hung out with Sana almost everyday and Jennie didn't like that.

Jennie looked at me with a shocked face when I said those three words. After that she decided to ignore me.

Flashback over 

It's been like three days since that fight and I regret what I said but I'm not going to apologize first. She should because of her stupid jealousy. 

"So are you coming to the party Y/N-unnie?" Asks Lisa. "Yea I'm going. What about Jennie?" Rosé looks at me. "You guys are still ignoring each other!" I nod my head and look down. 

"Jennie's coming to Unnie." Responds Lisa with a smile. "You guys are childish! Why don't you apologize already? If you had already done it you'd be licking each other face of." Rosé says as she roles her eyes at me. Lisa giggles at her. "But she started so Jennie should apologize to me first." I say. "Aish so stubborn and childish!" Rosé scoffs.

Time Skip : 

We arrived at the party a minute ago and I couldn't help myself but to stare at my girlfriend she looks so beautiful.

"Um excuse me." I hear a male voice behind me. I turn around to see the famous actor and model Lee Joon Gi. 

"Oh Hi

"Oh Hi." I smile at him. "You're Y/N right the famous solo singer." He asked with a smile. 

 "Yea that's me." "I wanted to say that I really like your voice and your personality...Actually your my type." He says as he put his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him. 

Jennie P.O.V.:

"Hey Jennie is that Y/N-ah with a guy?" Asks Jisoo. "Huh?" I look behind me and I see a guy holding MY Y/N by her waist and leaning towards her for a kiss. OH HECK NO.

I run up to them and push that guy away from her.

"Sorry but back off, she's MINE." I send him a dead glare before grabbing Y/N wrist and dragging her to a room.

I close the door behind us and lock it. "J-Jennie?" She ask with a cute voice. "Listen jagi...I'm sorry that I ignored you. I was just angry to see that my precious girl is hanging out with another person that isn't me..You know I'm quite possessive over things that belong to me." I look at her with lust in my eyes as she blushes. I kiss her passionately and she kisses me back.

This is going to be a long night. 

☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪

A/N: Hi BLINKS ヾ(・ω・o) I hope you liked this chapter (●♡∀♡) And if you have requests then don't be afraid to ask me! I feel happy when I read your creative suggestions and honored when I'm writing them. And I also wanted to thank you for supporting this book and for voting for it. Thank you so much for making this Potato Author-nim happy ༼☯﹏☯༽ Bye and see you guys in the next chapter ♥