Christmas Special Jennie

This year Jennie wanted to introduce you to her parents for Christmas. You were afraid. What if they don't like you? "Hey Jagiya, are you ready?" Jennie asked you sweetly. "U-um...y-yeah." You answered nervously. "Don't worry Babe,my parents will like you." She said as she put her arm around your waist, to hug you. You blushed and nodded your head. "Jennie, honey, wait for me in the car, I'm going to get dressed." You told her. "Okay Jagi."

You wore this:

Time skipeu:

You guys arrived at Jennie's parents house and knocked on the door. Jennie held your hand to calm you down. The door opened and you saw a beautiful woman. "Hey mom."Jennie waved at her while smiling. "Oh, hi Jennie! Mommy missed you so much!" Said Mrs.Kim and hugged her daughter. "Mom, this is my lovely girlfriend Y/N." Jennie introduced you. "H-hi it's nice to meet you miss Kim." You smiled shyly at her. (A/N: Aw you're such a cutie o(^▽^)o)

"Hello dear it's so nice to finally meet you! Come in you two, dinner is waiting." She smiled at you. You entered their house and saw Jennie's dad who was also smiling. "Hi Mr.Kim. I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you." You greeted him and smiled. "I know who you are! Jennie keeps talking about you everyday. It's nice yo meet you."

The four of you sat down at the table and started eating. After the delicious dinner, Jennie's mom kept asking you things and Jennie's dad wanted to hear you the two of you singing Christmas songs.Let's just say, that it was a wonderful Christmas evening. ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ

☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪

A/N: Hey lovely BLINKS! ( ・ω・)ノ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading ♥ See you in the next chapter!!! Bye ('ε` )♡