Christmas Special Lisa

This year you were going to spend Christmas whit your best friend Lisa. You were exited to see her again, since she was always busy whit practicing and you had also a HUGE crush on her. But there was a problem...You still hadn't buy anything for her. You went to the mall, to buy a present for her.

Time Skip at the mall:

'What should I buy for her?' You thought to yourself. 'Maybe makeup? No she has to many of it.' You entered a little shop and saw a cute unicorn plushie. You decided to buy it since Lise loved unicorns and plushies. You paid for it and went home.

{ A/N: Pic which color you want

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{ A/N: Pic which color you want.}

When you arrived at home, you wrapped the plush in some cute wrapping paper and even put a bow on it for decoration. After that you put it under your Christmas tree.After then minutes you heard you doorbell. You opened the door and saw Lisa.

"Merry Christmas Y/N-ah." Said Lisa sweetly while giving you her adorable smile. "Merry Christmas to you to Lisa-ah." You hugged her and she hugged you back. As you pulled away from the hug you noticed that Lisa was holding a present for you. "Can I put it under your Christmas tree?" She asked you innocently. "Of course." You smiled at her and let her in. She went to you Christmas tree and putted the gift under it.

After that you guys ate, watched some K-dramas, played some board games and even backed some cookies. At 10 pm Lisa wanted to open the presents. She opened hers and a big smil grew on her face. "Thank you Y/N it's cute, just like you." Lisa said to you whit a cute voice while hugging her new plush. You blushed at her comment and opened your gift. It was a photo album whit pictures of you and Lisa together in it. In the album you found a letter whit a heart on it. You opened it and read it:

'Dear Y/N, I really hope that you like my present. I decided to collect all of our beautiful memory's together and guard them in this photo album. But anyways there is something that in wanted to tell you a long time ago, but I never had the courage to tell it to you, so I'll write it. We have known each other for a really long time now and since the beginning of our friendship I had a strong feeling for you but I never knew what it was. As time passed I realized that i fell in love whit you. I love everything about you. The way you smile to me, the way you laugh when we're together and the way you care for everyone and also your beauty. So Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?'

You looked at her whit tears of joy rolling down your cheeks. "I love you to Lisa." After you said that, Lisa kissed you without thinking twice. You put your arms around her neck and kissed her back. It was a sweet kiss.

Christmas was now officially your favorite day of the year.

☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪

A/N : Merry Christmas BLINKS (~ ̄³ ̄)~ ♥ I hope you liked this chapter and also thanks for reading.♥ Bye( ・ω・)ノ

♥ Bye( ・ω・)ノ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Blackpink Girl x Girl  Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें