Christmas Special Jisoo

Y/N P.O.V:

It was your first time to spend Christmas with your girlfriend Jisoo. You wanted it to be perfect, so you baked cookies and even cooked some traditional Christmas dinner ( A/N:choose whatever you want). You had set the table and waited for Jisoo to come home. You heard a knock on the door and opened it, to reveal Jisoo.

"Hey Jagi merry Christmas."Said she while smiling warmly at you. "Hi Babe. Merry Christmas to you to." You let her in and hugged her and she hugged you back. "I'm hungry."Jisoo pouted. "Let's go eat." You said and kissed her lips.

You two sat down at the table and started eating. "You like it?"You asked her. She looked at you and smiled. "Yeah, it's delicious Jagi!" "I'm Glad you liked it Honey."

You guys finished eating and decided to go outside and play in the snow. "Hey Y/N let's bild a snowman!" "Okay!" You giggled at her cuteness. In the end the snowman looked like this:

 In the end the snowman looked like this:

"Hey Y/N..." "What is it babe?"You asked her. "I have to ask you something."She stuttered and smiled shyly at you. Suddenly she took a box out of her pocket and opened it. It was a ring.

Your eyes widened as you looked at her

Your eyes widened as you looked at her. "We've been together since two years and everything has been so perfect and I can't imagine my life without you...So Y/N will you marry me?" At this point your eyes were filled hit tears "Of course Jisoo!" You answered her and hugged her. Jisoo kissed you sweetly and you kissed her back.

This was indeed the best Christmas day of your life.

☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。

A/N : Hey BLINKS (≧∇≦)/ Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.