(there, a visual. if you do not like it, you may imagine you wear something else.)

You screw off the makeup and run into the kitchen. You put the cookies in a container and slide it into your bag. You manage to stuff a cookie in your mouth and head out the door. Going into your car, you get a text from-- your beloved Jungkook!

Jungkook

Hey, love.

You'd smile, but you feel like there's something up.

You

Hey, I'm on my way to Myunghee's house. I'll text you when I get there.

Jungkook

Don't forget to put your seatbelt on, love you.

You

I won't, love you too.

You set your phone aside and put on your seatbelt. When you arrive, there isn't much parking space, but you find one eventually. Unbuckling your seatbelt, your phone vibrates.

Young Soup

You're almost twenty minutes late. Where are you?

You

Don't worry, I'm here. It just took a while to figure out what I was going to wear.

Young Soup

Typical Y/n.

You sigh and go into Myunghee's house. It's packed and already filled with drunk and wasted people. You start to search for your brother and Myunghee, but it's no use. You go find a room that is quiet and not occupied. Sitting on the bed, you remember that you said you'd text Jungkook.

You

I'm at Myunghee's house. It seems this is going to be the worst party she's planned yet.

Jungkook

How so?...

You

A lot of people. Much more than usual. Plus, half of them are already wasted. It's only been twenty-five minutes!

Jungkook

I see...oh my.

You

???

Jungkook

Ah, it's nothing. You're not planning on drinking, are you?

You

No, of course not.

You bite your lip. There's something going on and you just have to know what it is.

You

Is something wrong?

Jungkook

A lot of people...

You

Jungkook?

He's not answering you anymore, it makes you feel unsafe. What the hell is he doing? You hear a loud knock on the door, it opens. You scream. "AH-- Y/n? What are you doing in here? You know, I thought people go into these rooms to have--" You cover his mouth. "Shut up you perverted ass. I can't believe you're my brother. What are you doing anyway?" You ask him. "I could ask you the same thing," Youngsoo replied. "I was looking for you and Myunghee but I couldn't find either you guys so I gave up and went into here." You tell him. "Who are you texting?" Curious Youngsoo asks. You sigh, "You mean was texting. It was Jungkook. He's got me worried sic--" "Ah, shoot I just remembered- I have to go see someone real quick." Your brother says. "What?! Yah! Youngsoo you come back here!" You shout at your brother who ran out of the room.

You groan and sigh. Then, your phone vibrates. "My god...the freaking texts." You groan. Before you can open it, the door slams open and you get strangled by someone. "W-what the craP?!" You screech. You suddenly can't see anything. You scream, "AH! I'M BLIND!" You get shushed by the person you just attacked you. Before you can scream again, a hand covers your mouth.

Then, your body is lifted. You don't know where this dude is taking you, but it can't be good. You try your hardest to get out of this guy's arms but it's no use. The only thing you can do is listen to the sounds of the music get lower and lower. It's weird, you know? How so many people are in Myunghee's party and this dude who's going to obviously do something bad to you isn't getting caught. Never has anything like this happened in your life, so you are truly scared. Terrified.

You feel sleepy now, and you let yourself fall asleep. Why? Because you don't want to be awake when you die.

How...

How is this possible?

You're...you're alive?

Your eyes squint when opening your eyes.

You're in a bed. The sheets are familiar looking. Sitting up, you groan in pain. Your back stings with pain. It's not horrible though. Then, you hear footsteps. You see a body coming in. It's-- "Jungkook?" You can't believe your eyes at the moment. His expression is surprised. "Y/n, love, you're awake! How are you feeling?" He quickly rushes to see how your condition is. "I-i'm fine. What happened?" You ask. "Your brother did a dumb ass prank that made you pass out." He replies. "Pass out?...Wait-- you went to Myunghee's party? Is that why you were acting so weird?" You frown. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. All I wanted to do was surprise you, love." He sighs. "I'm going to murder him." You mumble, not forgetting about your brother. "I don't think I passed out though, I just went to sleep because I didn't want to be awake for my death." You tell him.

"I already scolded him so you don't have to worry, love." He pecks your forehead. You grin imagining your buff kookie vs your smol noodle brother. You thank him and realize you're safe and sound in your home. Looking at Jungkook, you see him wearing a thin buttoned up blouse with ripped jeans. You're quite attracted. What are you saying? No matter what you'll be attracted to him. You also realize that you're still wearing the same clothes. You take off the choker and place it on the nightstand near your bed. Jungkook watches your every move. When you both make eye contact, he blushes and looks away. It's adorable.

"I-i didn't know if you had makeup on or not b-but I carefully washed your face with a damp cloth." He stutters, still not making eye contact. "Hah, no, I didn't put any on. It's so thoughtful of you to do that for me though. I love you." You smile. Hearing those words, he looks at you. "Haven't heard that since I left..." He speaks, closing the gap that was between your lips. You're shocked but able to kiss him back. He bites your lower lip, asking for entrance. You break the kiss, face flushed. "A-ah no K-kook. I...I need a shower..." You tell him.

Jungkook chuckles. "We'll both get a shower once we've finished some business~"

"YaH! jEon jUngkOok!"

Jeon Jungkook Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें