His head bend down again, "Nevermind then.."

"No.. I mean. I'll give it right now.." She grabbed a paper from herbpocket and a pen then write the number and left after bowing to him. He looked at the number then throw it in the trash. The door opened and suddenly a guy entered and look at him, "Yah Jungkook I was calling you 100 times why won't you answer?!"

"My phone is dead.."

"Dead my ass.. Im in this part of my life where I wanted to kill you so so bad.. You know that?" He raised his eyebrow then lift his chin up to him as he pressed his hand against his desk, "You sleep with the girl I was suppose to sleep with.."

"Not my problem.. She came up to me.." He said calmly. His friend glared at him, "And you let her?! yah! We made a deal.."

Jungkook looked at him and laughed, "Yah I was kidding I didn't sleep with her.. She left the place.."

"What?"

"She left.. Do you know who that is?" He raised his eyebrow, "Yoongi that was my employee.."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" he leaned his face Jungkook's ear, "I heard you have two transgender here.."

He smirked, "And one of them is that person.."

"Oh my god.. Oh—My head hurts.." He hold his head then groaned, "Why didn't you tell me this earlier... Rather than making me worried here what if I sleeped with her? or he? or whatever!"

There's a vibration from his friend's phone, "Wait let me answer this.. and Jungkook fix your files.. You rejected too much.. company.." he left the room and closed the door.

***

He got off his car and entered to the house holding his suitcase then head to his room. Taking off his clothes and change into a normal outfit. Went back down to grabbed a food then go up again to his room and eat typing to his computer. His phone vibrated, "What?"

"YAH! Michineoma!"

He moved the phone away from his ears then gave it a bad look, "What? Stop yelling at me!"

"Im gonna kill you.. She left the place because you gave her your number!"

"Ohh.. That.. Yeah I did.." He shrugged. Yoongi touch the back of his neck and take a deep breath, "Yah.. Get out of your house now.."

"Aish.. Why?!"

"Let's take this outside.. You and me one on one.. Im gonna kill you.."

Jungkook smirked and look at the window, "Hyung.. You're really upset about it? Come on there's a lot of girls hotter.."

"Right.. So why don't you go and look for them sminstead taking mine!"

"Hyung.. Im tired I need to sleep.. Lets talk about this tomorrow im ending it bye.." He clicked his phone then look at his computer, "Such a crazy ass.."

***

A girl stepped out of the taxi and walked to the gate then click the code button. The gate opened quietly and close as soon as she entered. Her eyes traveled to the car and creased her forehead, "I don't remember what my car looks like is this it?"

She then walked to the backyard and grabbed the key under the tool table then walked to the front door and unlock it. Her eyes widened from the difference it look, "What the f—" walking to the kitchen and backyard, "Why does it feel different.."

She dialed to her phone, "Unnie.. Why's my house different?"

"Different? Its still the same Tzu.."

Her eyes traveled upstairs and creased her forehead, "I don't have fishes in my house! I told you take care of this properly and not add crap!"

"Yah! We never added anything in your——"

"Yah.." She took a deep breath and look at the phone giving it a death look, "Did-you-take care of my house while I was gone?! Did you!? I need a honest answer!"

The call ended suddenly, "Yeyshh!! That punk!"

She heard a loud bang in the room. Her eyes suddenly widened and grabbed the baseball bat next to her, "They let someone to live in my house?!"

Slowly walking upstairs not making a creaking sound. She reached the door and listen to the sound and stand to the side. For few seconds she tried to feel the sound and feel where its going. "Its close.." holding the bat tightly.

Jungkook grabbed the plate then check the computer again before leaving the room. He felt a hard hit to his stomach as soon as he opened the door. "YAHHH!" Glaring to the girl, but she keeps hitting him.

"That's right! Dieeeee!" She yelled, "Fucking dare to stay at my home.. Who are you!m to do that?!" keeps on hitting him. He grabbed the bat she was holding then glared at her, "Who are you?!"

"Im the owner of this house! Who the hell are to step on my property?! Get out! get out get out!!!"

He just gave her a death look and dial to his phone, "This is the police right? I'd like to report a trespassing..."

"Go! Report! Lets see who are you!" She hit him once more then drop the bat on the floor, "Get out of my room!"

"Y-your room?!" He smirked, "You get out of my house!"

"FYI! This is my house! I was raised in this house!" She yelled.

He creased his forehead then take a deep breath giving her a bad look again and point his finger to her, "You... You're going to Jail today!"