Chapter 9 ~ Forgive and Forget

~Emma~

I woke up with an arm wrapped around me and light snoring. I slowly got out of Hayes' grip and walked down stairs. I smelled bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Morning" I greeted Cam. "Morning" he said with that amazing smile. Then came down Courtney. She's really pretty. I'm not surprised that they ended up together but that's just another story. One by one everybody came down the stairs. "Oh Crap!" I yelled and ran back up stairs, forgot to feed Bubbles. I walked up there and couldn't believe what I saw. Amber climbing threw the window?!?! And Hayes helping her!!! Hayes head flew towards me. "Emma, we need to talk" he said. "No there is definitely no more talking!" I yelled. "Emma please just listen!" Hayes yelled. "No I'm not listening to you!!!" I yelled back. "Oh shut up and go back to your trashy sister. Hayes has always loved me." Amber said with a smirk. Hayes looked at me and just looked at me with a pleading look. "You know what, I was the mistake. Yeah. Actually no. The mistake was ever wanting to leave Florida!" I yelled. I ran downstairs and grabbed a bowl with a lid and scooped up Bubbles. He had an extra bowl till I left. I put my Jordan's on and ran out of the room. I ran to the room Matt and Kat were in and I banged on the door. Matt opened the door with his messy hair. "Where's Kat?" I asked with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Emma what happened?" He asked. "I just wanna leave! Now where is Kat?" I asked once more. Then I see Kat pop up with a t-shirt and a pair of Matts sweatpants on. "Emma what's wrong?" She asked. "Just take me ho-" I was cut off by Hayes pulling my aside by my waist. "What do you want?!?!" I yelled. "Would you just let me explain?" He asked. "What is there to explain Hayes?! You obviously still 'love' Amber!!!" I yelled, I ran my hand threw my hair. "Emma, please" he begged. I pushed past him and ran outside. I started walking out in the rain. "Emma!" I heard in the distance. I ignored it. I just kept walking with tears pouring down my face. I kept walking to who knows where and I ended up at the beach. I fell to my knees just bawling my eyes out. I kept crying till I felt arms around me. I gasped and looked behind me. I turned around to see Hayes. I shook him off and stood up. "Emma please" he said. "Is that all your gonna say?!?" I yelled threw the rain. He looked down. "I'm sorry, okay? I just had to do something" he said. "Oh really what!? Loose your virginity? Let her give you things I never did?" I yelled. "I'm tired of getting hurt by you Hayes! I'm just-." I was cut off by him slamming his lips against mine. He pulled away. I just stood there. "Sorry it's the only thing that would make you shut up so I could talk" he laughed. I didn't budge. "And I am not loosing my virginity at 15 just sayin" he said. "And I love you Emma, I always have. Amber keeps bothering me so I made her a deal." He said. "What kind of deal?" I asked. He sighed. "That if I kissed her, one more time. She would never bother us again" he said. My mouth dropped. "Are you that much of an idiot Hayes! You know she will never leave you alone!!" I yelled and started walking away. I walked up to the town and crossed the street. I was so fricken cold. Until I bumped into somebody. "I'm so sorry" I said and looked up to the boy. "It's fine I should've watched where I was going" he said with a smile. He was really cute, really really cute. "I'm Hunter" he said. "Emma" I said with a smile. "Um are you cold?" He asked taking off his jacket. "Yeah but I'm fine, you need it more than I do" I said shivering. "No I insist" he said taking off his jacket. "Can I get your number!" He asked. I nodded. I gave him my number and he gave me his. I started walking away and walked up to the house. I opened the door and Kat was home. "Emma where have you been?!?! Are you okay?!?! Where did you get that jacket?" She asked me. "Well I caught Hayes cheating on me, um I'm just upset and really cold, and the jacket came from Hunter" I said with a smile. "Hunter?" She asked. "I met him on the way here, he gave me his jacket and his number" I said. "So your upset about Hayes cheating on you, so you turn around and do the same" she says. "Who said I was gonna cheat?!?! Wow Katie, I can't believe you would think I stoop that low!!" I yelled and slammed my door to my bedroom. I out Bubbles in his actual bowl and just sat there on my bed. I looked at my table next to my bed and saw a pic of me and Hayes. We were at the boardwalk, he held me bridal style and Taylor photo bombed. Ria was there too. I took the photo out and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up and read it. It was the note that Hayes passed me at Truth or Dare. That was the first time we ever, kissed. I was startled when I heard knocking on my window, but nobody was there. I stood up and saw Hayes throwing rocks at my window. I opened my window. "What do you want?" I asked. "I'm sorry okay?" He said, more like a question. "Hayes..." I began. "Will you please forgive me?" He asked, I smiled. "Yeah, I guess" I joked, he laughed. "Meet me at my house tomorrow!" He said then ran off. I just don't want him to make the same mistake again...