The Guard To My Heart PROMO TEASER

‘Kay guys here’s some teasers to the Guard To my Heart Teaser! Enjoy! ;D

*** Teaser 1 ***

“What are you doing?” I hissed as Jev pushed us into a janitor’s closet at the TV studio.

“You don’t want me huh?” He murmured softly close to my ear.

I suppressed a shudder of pure desire and delight. His hot breath was caressing my neck as he dipped his head closer to my ear.

“I know you want me,” he teased softly.

“You’re not that hot,” I closed my eyes as a voice rolled through my head. ‘Liar.’

Jev knew he was and he used it to his advantage all the time to tease me.

“Shanelle.” His voice was as silky and smooth as satin as he took my chin between his thumb and forefinger. I opened my eyes slowly and felt the sexual tension mount. “I don’t care what he does to me. He’s not that powerful that me makes himself out to be.” Jev smirked as determination set in his jaw. “He can't control everything, not even your heart. I don’t care if he tortures me and throws me into Hell with his bare hands.”

“You might not, but I do,” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his solid yet warm chest. His arms slowly tightened around me protectively and we stayed like that.

Hugging in a dark closet. The only way we could show any affection.

*** Teaser 2 ***

“I’m sorry,” Jev kissed my cheek as he left for the door.

“You said you’d never give up on us,” my voice sounded weak even to my own ears.

“Do you actually love me?” His voice rung throughout my room. I hesitated for perhaps too long as he continued walking towards the exit.

“Jev! JEV!” I screamed falling to the floor, my body protesting against running after him. “JEV NO!”

I cried on the floor for what felt like forever when, still sobbing fiercely, I grabbed a pen and pad and started writing whilst the pain was still raw.

***

My sad attempt at trying to get you guys interested :L

So what are your thoughts? How did it get from teaser 1 to teaser 2? I will be updating both My hero and Guard to my heart frequently throughout the summer so please check out the latter and let me know what you guys think :)

This story will be passionate, heart clenching and fiery so please stick around and read it. You guys know I don’t do clichéd stories so stick around. It will be a story that gets your heart racing and one that you will never forget!