My Hero, Justin Bieber, Saved Me Chapter 23

Hey, guys! Again thank you so much for the support this story has received! You guys are amazing! Seriously, the support I have received is amazing! Over 10,000 reads! Over 175 votes! Asjklf! I’m so sorry for this upload being late. I had my prelims then I had a really bad cold so yeah I’ve been dealing with a lot as well but I won’t bore you with my problems. I wouldn’t blame you guys if you all hated me for suspending the story, anyway!

I have the plot sorted for the story now so I definitely know what I’m doing now! *Cheers!*

Comment <3

Vote <3

Fan <3

<3

Chapter 23

The trees were still as Kenny loaded our bags onto the bus. The crisp cool air was still as Justin came out and stood behind me. I can’t believe we were going to be touring America and Canada. I was actually really excited, especially since Chaz and Ryan were also coming, there was just one problem.

Caitlin.

She was also coming and we were supposed to be sharing a bunk bed.

Yep. I was dead.

Either that or I’d be put in jail for killing her. After yesterday I was convinced my feelings for Justin were real and that his feelings for me were also real but that Caitlin would be like an itch you couldn’t scratch. I was convinced she was going to try everything to split us up. And unfortunately, Justin thought she was just sweet and innocent.

My thoughts were broken by Justin lightly caressing the back of my neck and planting a small, soft kiss before he was called away from me and towards the bus.

“You okay?”

I turned towards Chaz as the winter sun blinded my eyes.

“Yeah,” I sighed. He looked at me questioningly. “What? Its not as if you can stop Caitlin, can you?” I turned and looked towards the bus. Justin was smiling his real happy genuine smile as he and Kenny joked about.

“No, I guess not,” Chaz looked away and an unreadable expression crossed across his face. He suddenly looked so serious and a few years older.

“Why so serious?” I sang lightly punching his arm, “At least I have you and Ryan.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Chaz sighed. He walked back into the house and trudged up the stairs.

Okay. That was weird.

“Soph!”

I turned my head towards Justin who was half way up the stairs in the bus.