My Hero, Justin Bieber, Saved Me Chapter 12

Hey guys!

So first off this chapter is dedicated to both Natti_Tee and morg143 for commenting on Chapter 11, THANK YOU :)

Secondly, I want idea’s on where and when Sophie and Justins first kiss should be, we all know the tension is building up so give me your opinions and idea’s ;D  I want you guys involved with deciding the first most crucial part of their rollercoaster of a relationship.

Not much else to say except keep voting and commenting… or not... that seems to be the way you all roll…

It’d be nice if I had some regular feedback like I used to get...

Enjoy

Comment <3

Vote <3

Fan <3

(I dunno why I bother with that LOL)

<3

Chapter 12

I awoke surprisingly comfortable as my head was on something lumpy and my legs intertwined with what I thought was the duvet. My eyes fluttered open adjusting to the golden sunlight and I suddenly realised my position.

My legs were not intertwined with the duvet but a pair of legs and my right leg conveniently between these two legs. My arms were wrapped around a chest, as if cuddling someone and my head was also on this person’s well defined chest.

This person’s arms were conveniently wrapped around my waist pulling me even closer to his body that made a beautiful morning suddenly seem awkward. I lay still thinking of ideas of possibly breaking free without Justin noticing.

As I looked at his face, I realised just how relaxed and content he looked when he slept. I briefly wondered if the latter was down to me as I mentally shook the thought out of my head. I had to admit though, I loved his arms around my waist, and it was like my body was moulded to fit with his…

No! I was friends with him; I didn’t want to ruin that over some stupid school girl fantasy.

I tried pulling away slowly from his grasp when I realised it was useless. His arms were wrapped around so tight, I doubt even the worlds strongest man could open his arms and set me free. The only person, who could do that, was Justin.

I sighed and leaned my head back down onto his chest, secretly happy with our current position.

“Good morning beautiful.”

I looked up smiling a faint blush staining my cheeks as I looked up at the beautiful boy smiling down at me.

“Good morning,” I replied with a smile. “Although I’m hardly beautiful when I’ve just woken up, I bet my hair’s all over the place.”