My Hero, Justin Bieber, Saved Me Chapter 18; The First Official Date Part 2

First off, thank you so much for all the support on this story! Thank you!

Secondly, I did an interview with SilverFires so go check that out if you’d like. We talk about this story and other things so go check it out.

It's not very long.

Thanks so much guys, I love you all so bloody much!

Enjoy! ;)

Comment <3

Vote <3

Fan <3

<3

Chapter 18

In front of my eyes, slightly to the left, was a table. The table itself was brown wood and had a red sheet draped over the top until only the bottom of the legs were visible.

And on the table was clear, sparkling water contained by a simple vase. Also in the vase was a single red rose, still partially closed but had bloomed enough so the petals curved in a cupping motion.

There were two chairs. Both brown wood like the table and were placed at opposed sides of the table with the rose.

As my eyes focused more to the dim lighting, I started to notice minor little details around the room.  I looked up trying to locate the lighting source when another gasp escaped my lips. Fairy lights were equally spread out all over the ceiling slightly draping down to touch the surrounding walls.

As I looked to the right of the room, I noticed a special angry birds speaker with what looked like a place to inset an iPod. I was about to ask how long this had taken when something else caught my eye. The floor. It was covered in white and red rose petals. I can’t believe he did this for me. I turned around to look at his anxious face.

“Is your silence a good thing or a bad thing? Cause you’re really starting to worry me-”

I cut Justin off with a sweet, engulfing kiss. I wanted to show him just how much I appreciated this and how grateful I was. He responded immediately sending the butterflies in my stomach into frenzy.

When we parted, I whispered the words that had been swirling around my head. “I love it. I love it so much and I can’t believe you did this for me-”

This time Justin cut me off by sealing my mouth with his. I could feel my heart literally melting. I felt so vulnerable as if my life was in his hands and he could easily crush me like a butterfly. I felt so connected with him and it scared me so.

My heart skipped a beat as his tongue peeped through my lips, just brushing past my own tongue. I involuntary moaned with bliss and delight as we deepened the kiss. When we did part, we were both gasping for breath as if we had just run in a marathon unintentionally.

We leaned our foreheads against each other and looked into each others eyes. I could see the passion and desire clearly displayed within them and I’m pretty sure my eyes were the same.

He took my hand and led me over to the table. He pulled out my chair for me as I sat down and he disappeared behind a door I had previously missed. When he did remerge a few minutes later, he held two plates with food. As he brought the plates closer and placed them on the table, I recognised the cheesy smell instantly.

“Cheesy pasta? Such a romantic,” I laughed.

“Yeah well, you can’t go wrong with it,” he laughed sheepishly.

I touched his arm as he went to sit down and whispered in his ear, “It’s perfect.”

When he did sit down, we started eating like we had been starved for a few months.

***

He took my hand as he led my to the angry birds speaker, when he produced hid iPod from his pocket and placed it within the speaker. He messed around with it for a few minutes before he settled on a song. I instantly recognised it as Without You by Usher and David Guetta. I had been receiving ‘lessons’ on which music was most recent and ‘awesome’ according to Justin and of course his mentor was his favourite.

He took my hand as we started dancing to the rhythm of the beat, and I laughed when he almost fell over his own feet. He laughed sheepishly and continued to dance with me. He seemed to be clumsier tonight and I wondered why. That thought escaped my mind as he spun me around so fast I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I was dizzy with delight and giddy with love as we danced to even more songs; slow and fast.

The evening wore on as we occasionally stopped for a drink and then continued dancing until the stars came out. When we did step outside, he laid down a blanket so we could stare at the stars hand in hand.

 Without a doubt, I knew this boy was the most amazing boy I had ever known.