🛫10🛬

Okay, so it wasn't able to get online while in the air- which was fucking great *glares* But, I was able to start this. While listening to nightcore..... *scowls* Don't fucking judge! I'd rather nightcore or anime openings over regular music, so what?
*calms* Anyway, the flight was two hours long! I don't remember if I fell asleep, maybe I did. *shrugs* Oh well.
It was Miss Admin, me, and Miss Admin's two brothers. Don't really like the boys, they can really get on Miss Admin's nerves which then gets on my nerves *chuckles* I am so glad my brother wasn't with us!
I don't actually know what to put in this post *laughs* I just wanted to write something for my Insta. Um, here, have.... um, oh! Miss Admin has another photo, and this time she doesn't mind if I share it with you guys! After all the wonderful compliments she got, I guess she wants more..... *shrugs* I guess I would too.

     I guess she looks good in this one *shrugs* This was way back when she just got her iPhone *laughs*     Admin: Um, Zalia?     What? *annoyed*     Admin: That was only, like, a year ago

Admin: Um, Zalia?
What? *annoyed*
Admin: That was only, like, a year ago....
*scuffs* Whatever....
Anyway, that's about it for this post, and when I post this, I'll be back online most likely *chuckles* Comment how your two hours was!..... Not that I care *scowls*

🌹Love and hate y'all!🥀
~~ZM~~