" LILY WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHUT UP YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH HIM " Daniel screamed back.

Jake punched Daniel in the nose which caused him to lose his balance and fall unconscious. I cried and cried and screamed and cried. Jake got up and faced me. I didn't want to look in his disgusting eyes. It hurt me to see Daniel laying on the floor with blood everywhere all because of me. I'm so freaking stupid I swear.

" YOU FUCKING DID THIS ! IT WAS ALL YOU ! YOUR A FUCKING LOWLIFE ASS BITCH ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR FUCKING SELF !!! DANNY PLEASE GET UP " I screamed trying to get these ropes off of me but it was so damn tight that I couldn't. Jake just came up and slapped me which caused me to cry even more but I didn't care I just wished that Danny was okay.

" so one of Logan's bitches is your new boyfriend huh ? " he spat which made me look down, I was so scared at this point. This is all your fucking fault lily why are you so stupid and dumb. This was all my fault.

Jacks POV:

Jonah , Zach and I were walking around the streets of New York after we had our breakfast and we got a call from Corbyn. I answered it.

Jack please hurry ! Get the boys and hurry meet us at the hotel please this is important. -Corbyn

Corbyn what the hell is going on okay we're coming just tell me what's going on ! - I said grabbing the attention of Jonah and Zach.

Jake has lily and Daniels over there and things don't seem like they're going to end well we need your help getting Lily's address we don't know where to go hurry up jack please hurry Daniels and lily are in trouble - corbyn

Okay okay just take a deep breathe we're coming ! - I said as Jonah and Zach were asking what had happened.

" Jake has Lily and Daniel is also there and we all know that won't end well we have to go come on guys " I said running with Zach and Jonah trailing behind me. I had Lily's address because I sent Daniel an Uber last night when he needed to get back from Her apartment. We got to the hotel and I saw a worried corbyn and Christina pacing back and forth.

" you're not coming, stay here " corbyn said sternly to Christina. " WHAT ! my best friend is in trouble and you're telling me not to come !?"

" Christina he's right .. it's too dangerous for you over there please just listen to him " I asked her nicely, she just said fine. " but you guys better keep me updated ! " I nodded my head and the four of us ran outside. Her apart was probably only about two blocks down the hotel so it wasn't that far of a walk well ..run.

Lily's POV :

Danny please get up. Please Daniel get up, don't make me blame this all on myself, not that I don't already but please. I kept repeating that in my mind. Not to mention that I was still in my freaking bra and Jake was staring me down as Daniel was lying on the floor.

" you fucking bastard ! " I yelled right in Jakes face I don't care if he hurts me, I'm already used to it anyway.

" what did you say ? " he asked and I gladly repeated what I had said. " I said you bastard " he walked up to me, grabbed the pocket knife and slid it across my cheek causing me to cry in pain. It stung so bad. My tears were just spilling like crazy.

" kill me already ! Kill me so I can fucking not have to worry about you ! Go ahead kill me ! FUCKING KILL ME ! " I screamed. He didn't seem pleased with that idea.

" what's the fun in that ? I like to see you get tortured, and then I'll think about it " Jake winked. I wish logan knew what kind of brother he had.