Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Klaus

I finished off my 4th human tonight as I whipped my mouth. All of a sudden my phone went off and I looked down to see it was Star, I smiled a bit "what, has the little hunter finally come to her senses and realize she does need me" I said into the phone. "I don't know" I hear a man's voice say "who is this" I asked "hold on let me ask her" the guy said.

I heard Star, she sounded like she has something around her mouth and scared or in pain. "Hello Klaus, this is Mark, you killed my wife, now I'm killing the thing you love most" Mark said. He was a hunter, a hunter who was hunting me down for years but I thought I lost him. "Where are you" I asked into the phone to Mark "listen closely, I'm at the school with Star" "no" I said mad. "And if you want to keep her alive then I suggest you get in your car and come down here right away, if you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill her" Mark said threw the phone. "I will kill you, and everyone you've even met" I said mad and hung up the phone.

I knew I needed some help so I called Stefan over to help.

Star

I sat in one of the desk as this hunter Mark tied, what felt like a rope with vervain on it around my mouth. He must have thought I was a vampire "so, by the sounds of it, Klaus does care about you and is coming to the rescue" Mark said. I was tied and had a cut on my arm and hand from where he cut me, thinking I would heal. Klaus come soon.

Klaus

I walked up to the school and heard Mark say "right on time" "I think your going to want to let me" I yelled to him mad. I watched as he stood by the window, looking down at me "come on in" he whispered. I quickly grabbed the knife from my back pocket, throwing it at the window, giving the signal to Stefan to distract Mark. I ran in and looked around and stopped when I heard footsteps.

Star quickly jogged down the hallway looking back to see if anyone was fallowing her and stopped when she saw no one was. I quickly grabbed her, holding my hand to her mouth as she tried to scream "sshh, it's okay, it's okay it's me, your safe now" I said to her and spun her around to face me. "Go straight home, you stay inside you understand, do you understand me" I asked her and she nodded "thank you" Star whispered to me.

I stared at her for a second before running off.

Star

"Come on in" Mark whispered as he stared out the window. All of a sudden I heard what sounded like glass shattering out in the hallway. Mark quickly turned around and walked out to the hallway. All of a sudden Stefan ran in and untied me "sshh, run" Stefan said to me as I quickly left the classroom, jogged down the hallway looking back to see if anyone was fallowing me and stopped when I saw no one was.

Someone quickly grabbed me, holding their hand over my mouth as I tried to scream "sshh, it's okay, it's okay it's me, your safe now" the man said and spun me around as I saw Klaus. "Go straight home, you stay inside you understand, do you understand me" he asked me and I nodded "thank you" I whispered to him. He stared at me for a few seconds the ran off. I stood there for a second before running to my car and heading back home.