Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A lot of these chapters will be about Star saving Klaus and Klaus saving Star and trying to win her back. You'll reconize some thingd from the vampire diaries with him and Caroline, sorry was running out of ideas but don't worry I made it my own too.

pitcher of Star's dress.

Star

I walked down the road as I heard a noise behind me but no one was there. I kept walking and felt like someone was fallowing me as I knew someone was behind me and quickly turned around, polling out a knife and putting it to the man's throat. “Careful love, you'll poke an eye out with that thing” Klaus said with a smile as I rolled my eyes at him.

“I thought I told you to leave” I said putting the knife away “you did, but I didn't listen” Klaus said as I started to walk away. “Why are you made at me love” Klaus said putting his arms out. “Well I don't know it could be you promised to find me in a few months and didn't until a year and to find out you moved on. Or it could be the fact that you want to take me away from what is much as a normal life as I'm going to get. I haven't decided yet” I said walking away.

Klaus appeared in front of me and I stopped with a sigh, annoyed “oh come on, you have to forgive m” “why should I Klaus” I asked mad. “All you've done is ruin my life over and over, lie to me over and over. Why would I ever like you again” I asked him mad “what can I do to make you like me again” Klaus asked me as I walked away from him. “Nothing” I yelled back to him and went home.

Klaus

My goal was to get her to care about me once again, and I was going to do what ever it takes to do that. I decided to head to a near by bar and get something to drink as I walked in I saw Star just sitting down at it and smiled, now was a good time to try. I sat down next to her “great” she said a bit annoyed “Star, what a surprised” I said acting like I didn't know she was was here. “Go away Klaus” she said “can I at least by you a drink” I asked her making her look around, considering it.

“Fine” she said making me smile and ordered some drinks. The bar tender placed two drinks in front of us. “There now that you bought me a drink can you please go” she said. “What, no talking or anything” “nope” she said popping the P. “Oh come on now, tell me how things were without me” I asked with a smile.

“Well you wouldn't know, now would you” Star said to me mad. “Listen I'm thinking of having a ball, would you care to join me” I asked her. “A ball, really” she asked me like I was crazy. “Yes, and I would hate to go alone” I said to her as she sighed and downed her drink “sorry can't” she said before walking away.

I couldn't help but smile as I headed out, getting ready for this ball.

Star

I came back from going out to eat with my friends the next day and pored myself something to drink as I heard a knock at my door “coming” I yelled and set the drink down, walking to the door. I opened it to find no one there except for a large box. I grabbed it and tossed it on my bed, seeing a card on the top of it. “Star Woods” it read. I sighed before opening it and seeing an invitation to a ball from Klaus. I looked at it confused.

I turned it over “I know you hate dresses, make an exception” it read on the back. I shook my head “no” I said to myself and threw the invitation, about to walk out of my room but stopped and looked back at the box, curious to know what was inside of it. I walked over to the box, opening it to see a beautiful black dress. I sighed in amazement, the dress was beautiful. I looked at the clock, I had an hour and a half left.

“I hate you” I whispered to myself but got dressed. I put my hair down with curls and went to the ball. Klaus had “rented” out a huge place for the ball, inviting a lot of people to it. I walked in looking around as I met eyes with Klaus who smiled at me and I walked up to him. “I hate you” I said to him “for what, making you wear a dress” Klaus asked with a smile. “I need a drink” I said walking past Klaus and got a drink.

Some music started to play “may I have this dance” I looked at Klaus's hand that stuck out for me to take. “Hey you got me in a dress, maybe you can get me to dance” I said not happy but took his hand onto the dance floor. “I'm glade you came” Klaus said to me “well it was ether this or stay at home trying to find ways to forget about you” “didn't seem to work out, did it” Klaus said to me as we danced.

I looked at Klaus “no” I said. “You look beautiful in that dress” Klaus said to me “well take a good look at it, cause you'll never catch me in one again” I said looking around. “Well I don't know about that, I got you to ware a dress tonight didn't I”. I rolled my eyes at him then the music stopped and I walked away from Klaus, outside.

I sat on a bench as I looked around twirling a knife in my hands. When I was worried or hated something I seem to do that. “I see you haven't gotten rid of that trait” “and whats that” I asked “the twirling of a knife, who brings a knife to a ball” “me” I said. Klaus does a small smirk “fare enough” he said and sat down next to me. “So why did you really bring me here” I asked him “to talk” Klaus said with a smile.

I sighed and stood up “you got me in a dress, you got me to dance with you now can you just leave me alone for one night” I asked mad. Klaus's smiled disappeared “you want me back so bad when the truth is Klaus I don't want you back” I lied. “Now get over me, you have Caroline anyways” I said making Klaus stand up. “But Caroline isn't you, I fell in love with you, I should you and only you the side of me that cares and I still am. You wanted me to care and her I am trying but you won't except it” Klaus said trying not to get mad.

“Then stop trying and leave” I said getting in his face. Klaus smiled “you can't get rid of me that easily”. I walked away from him, heading back home.