"Yeah, one of a few." he said.

"The guy knows I'm associated with you, but he doesn't know 'Nash' yet, so I'm going to avoid the house." I said. "I think you should hurry and hide while you can. I'll catch up with you when I can."

"Where should I go?" he asked, sounding tired. "I moved to three different locations until I landed here. I don't have anywhere else to go."

I thought for a moment. "How do you feel about living outside the U.S.?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"I have money. I can fly us somewhere else." I said. "Like England. They speak English and I doubt any of the gangs are over there."

"Okay, but I can't just leave the others. What if they get mixed up in this?" Nash said.

"You don't have to worry. I have enough money that I can buy a ticket for all of us and bring them with us." I said. "Get them packed and I'll by the tickets. I'll text you when I get all the things set up."

"Alright." he said.

"Hey." I said, quickly. "You know, when we move over there, you don't have to be 'Nash' anymore. You can be 'Wesley'. Hell, you can marry me and take my last name." Nash laughed.

"Is that a proposel?" he asked. I smiled.

"Maybe." I said, shyly.

"I think I will take you up on that." he said. I smiled again and exchanged I love you's before we hung up. I went on my phone and purchase plane tickets. I was able to buy six tickets for tomorrow.

I texted the details to Nash and got back to work. After work was done, I went back to my orinigal house. I walked inside and looked around. The walls were still covered in graffiti, but the doors and windows were fixed.

I walked upstairs and saw that, in fact, I was right and nobody was home. I walked into my room and saw that all the furinture was the same as last time. I walked over to my shredded bed and laid down on it.

I sighed, but got back up. I pushed my dresser in front of my door and threw my mattress up against the window. I dragged my nightstand in front of the bed and got everything in position.

I walked into the bathroom and laid in the bathtub. There was no way I was going to stay in a room where the was so many ways to enter it, especially while I was asleep. I gripped the knife I bought not long after the kidnapping. It was a black blade knife with a silver handle.

I fell asleep not long after laying in the bathtub. I stayed half awake, listening to the sounds around me. When morning came, I got out of the bathtub and slowly opened the door. The mattress and dresser weren't disturbed, so I didn't think I had to worry about someone in my room.

I walked out of the bathroom and pulled out my phone.

'You okay?' I texted Nash. A few minutes passed and he texted me back.

'Yeah, packed and ready. U still okay?' he texted back.

'Perfect. Hiding in old home rn, so I'm going to work right before making my way to your guys.' I texted him. He sent back a 'k' and I rolled my eyes.

I moved my dresser out of the way of the door and slowly made my way downstairs. I saw someone was sitting in my living room and I froze. Someone stepped in front of my stairs and raised a gun at me.

"Come here, little lady." a voice said. I guessed it was the old man on my couch. I slowly made my way down the stairs. The guy with the gun slowly followed me, matching my movements.