Chapter 22

Hey guys! Okay, this is another longer chapter (and I really love this chapter because it's really cute and awkward and just really adorable and I hope you guy like it too) and I have a little surprise for you at the bottom ;) . Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you are enjoying it so far. I'm not done with the story just yet, but the ending is coming soon (Mostly because I don't know how to make it longer without making it boring or repetitive). I've got everything already written out and now it's updating daily for you guys.

Chapter 22

Nash stayed the night with me in the treehouse. We didn't do anything besides cuddle, but we were both okay with that. I told Nash I was staying here and he tried to convince me to move in with them, but I denied his offer. I didn't want to be a burden in their house, so I was okay with my tree house.

I got changed and Nash watched me. I didn't care if he did. Before I pulled my shirt down, he kissed my back.

"You are so gorgeous." he said. I smiled and turned around, pulling down my shirt.

"Thank you, Charming." I said, tucking some of his hair behind his ear.

"I need a haircut." he said, shaking his head. "It's getting too long again."

"I can cut it if you want." I said. He looked shock.

"You can do hair?" he asked.

"Yeah, my father makes me cut and style his hair, so I learned how to do it good." I said. "So what kind of style do you want?" Nash pulled me closer to him.

"I'll let you do anything you want." he said, wiggling his eyebrows. I smiled and pushed his head lightly.

"Let's go to your house, I have an idea." I said. I climbed down and looked up as Nash looked down.

"I was enjoying the view." he said. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"It would have been better if you went down first." I said and he smiled.

"Can you come back up and do it again?" he asked and I sighed. I climbed back up and he jumped down. He raised his arms up to me. "Come to me, baby!" I laughed and shook my head. I climbed down and as I got close to the ground, Nash grabbed my hips and bit my butt.

I jumped and he laughed. He grabbed me and picked me off of the nail ladder. I slid down his body and he twirled me around. I laughed and he kissed my head.

"You are a touchy-feely boyfriend, aren't you?" I asked.

"Of course." he whispered in my ear. I shivered. "I just want to show you my love."

"Oh, you love me?" I asked and I felt him smile against my ear.

"I love you sooooo much." he whispered and I blushed, embarrassed. I didn't think he would actually say it.

"I love you too." I muttered embarrassed. Nash laughed and spun me around.

"Are you embarrassed?" he asked and I buried my face in his chest. I felt him laugh and I pushed him away and started down the trail.

"Whatever, let's go." I said, wanting to escape the embarrassment. Nash laughed again and ran up behind me and picked me up. I squeal and he put me on his shoulders. "Put me down!"

"No way." he said and he started walking down the hill. I went into fetal position and wrapped my body around his head.

"Please don't drop me." I begged. "Please. Please. Please."

"I promise I won't drop you." he said and walked us down the forest. He walked us out of the forest and towards his house. "Oh yeah, we have school now."