Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Somehow, Nash got everyone to show up, and by everyone, I mean even Hayden. He brought a few girls along with him, but nobody really cared about that and we were all excited to go out and have fun.

Sofia dressed me in black, sleeveless crop top, paired with a long black skirt that had a slit up my left leg and black stilettos that had gold chains on them. This was actually the 12th outfit she had me try on. The first one was a shimmering gold dress. The only problem with that was the amount of cleavage and legs showing with it.

The next one was a black dress, but the whole front was split in two and I wasn't down with that. The next ones all showed so much skin or 'didn't match my skin right'. Sofia automatically rejected that orange dress because I looked 'like a bright orange and it wasn't appealing'. I didn't care about it as much as she did.

Now we were at a club. They let us in since Hayden and Nash were constant customers, so they knew them. We were inside dancing and this song came on. It was Don't Let Me Down by the Chainsmokers feat. Daya.

Nash grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I smiled and danced with him. I was happy there was a slit in the side now since I stood over his leg most of the dance and my face was so close to his, we almost kissed, but we never touched lips. Once people started to notice us, they started to stop dancing and make a clear circle around us.

By the end of our dance, we had a large circle of space and so many people were videotaping us on their phones, Sofia was one of them, but she started from the beginning. I smiled and stuck my tongue out to her camera.

They all cheered and gave us high-fives. I straightened my skirt and pulled it down since it rode up while we were dancing. Nash pulled us to the bar and ordered two shots. They didn't ID us and gave us the shots.

Someone tapped Nash's shoulder and I saw there was two guys there. One had dirty blonde hair and wore a black shirt and jeans. The one who tapped Nash's shoulder was a guy with dark brown hair and wore a white shirt and black jeans.

Nash turned around, curious, and then his face went to shock and excitement. "Chase! Walter!" he said loudly, pulling them into a hug. The two men laughed and hugged him back.

"Hey, Wes." the blonde one said, rubbing his head. Nash pushed his hand away.

"It's Nash, Chase." Nash said.

"Ah, right." the blonde, Chase, said. I was guessing the other one is Walter.

"Who's this lovely lady?" the guy I guess as Walter said.

"Guys, this is Kaylee. Lee, this is Chase and Walter. These are my friends." Nash said. I smiled and shook hands with them.

Nash grabbed another shot and started to drink it as Chase said, "So how long have you guys been sleeping together?" Nash choked on his drink and I started patting his back.

"We're not sleeping together." I said. Chase laughed at our reaction.

"You're not?" he asked.

"No." Nash choked out, coughing.

"Well, you had a lot of chemistry and tension between you when you dance together." Chase said.

"They could be attracted to each other and that could be the reason for the tension." Walter said.

"Yeah, that is true." Chase said. My eyes widened and I looked at Nash.

"I'm going to give you some time with your friends. I'll be with Sofia." I said, trying to escape Chase and Walter's guesses. He didn't look at me, but nodded.

"Yeah, thanks." he said. I turned and walked back onto the dance floor with Sofia. We danced and danced together. We both went to the bar and started drinking. I didn't see Nash and the other two men after that, but I wasn't exactly paying attention to that.

I don't remember anything that happened after that.

I know it's short, but a lot of drama is going to happen next chapter, so watch out ;)