Chapter 20

Chapter 20

When I opened my eyes, the sun was blinding me. I groaned and sat up, feeling cold. I opened my eyes and gasped. I was completely naked. Why? What happened? Did I have sex?

I looked around and saw a naked Hayden laying next to me. My eyes opened and I quickly scrambled, pulling my clothes on. I grabbed my shoes in my right hand. I looked down at Hayden and pushed his pants on top of himself.

I kicked his hip and he groaned, rolling over. My head was killing me, but I had to see if he remembered anything. I kicked him again. "Go away." he muttered, rolling on his side. I saw his bare butt and saw he had some scratches on it.

Oh God, what did I do!?! I thought about it and all of my memories came flooding back and I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I kicked him, harder this time, in his butt and Hayden looked up at me. "What?" he asked.

"Get up already, I wanna go home and not watch over a drunkard like you." I said, bored. He groaned and rolled over again.

"Just go already." he said.

I snorted. "And what if you die while I'm gone. I can't have that on my conscious." I said. He sighed and sat up. He looked down at himself.

"Why am I naked?" he asked.

"What do you remember?" I asked. He grabbed his head and frowned.

"I remember drinking and everything is blank after that." he said, confused. I laughed.

"Well, you were drunk and we got in a taxi together, since I wanted to go home too. You threw up in the taxi and the driver got mad and kicked us out. You ran over here and I chased after you. When I caught up to you, you were stripping, babbling about your clothes to tight. You stumbled around and passed out. I did too since I couldn't drag you home or leave you, so I stayed with you." I said, making it up half of it.

We really did get in a taxi together and he threw up and the taxi driver did kick us out. He did babble on like a drunk, but he didn't pass out like I said.

"My head hurts." he said, laying back, no longer caring about his nakedness.

"Get dressed, so we can walk home." I said. He groaned.

"Yes, mom." he complained. I turned around as he got dressed and he tapped my shoulder to tell me he was dressed. We started our walk home, I was barefoot and Hayden was lucky he wore sneakers and not heels like I did. "How are you feet?"

"They hurt, but that's normal for walking on rocks and asphalt." I said. He grabbed my wrist.

"Get on my back, I'll carry you." he said. I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, but I doubt you can carry my for long." I said.

"Just shut up and get on my back." he said. He crouched in front of me and I hiked my skirt before climbing onto his back. He bounced me higher and wrapped his arms under my legs, holding me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned against him.

"Thanks." I said, quietly.

"No problem." he said. He walked us down the road for a while before a car came by and stopped next to us.

"How are you two?" an old lady asked us. She was the passenger and a younger guy was the driver.

"We're good." Hayden said.

"Would you guys like a ride?" the driver asked. He was looking at me and smiling.

"Sure." Hayden said at the same time as I said, "No, thanks."

"Are you sure, cutie?" the driver said.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said, not wanting any part of him or that car.

"Come on, we'll give you a ride." the driver pushed.

"No thanks, dude. Just drive away." Hayden snapped. The driver sneered at us, but drove away from us. We watched them speed down the road and we hesitated as we watched them. I was slightly afraid they would wait down the road.

"Should we wait before we go down or find another way around this road?" I asked. "I don't feel right about walking down this road still."

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel that way too." Hayden agreed. "Let's walk just inside the forest line, so we aren't seen, but we can see them." I laughed.

"That could be scary if I didn't know you, Casanova." I said to his comment about us not being seen. Hayden smiled.

"It's been a while since I heard you call me that." he said. I laughed again.

"You hated my guts." I said, rolling my eyes. "You even called me a 'whore'." He sighed as he walked us in the forest.

"I'm sorry about that." he said. "I was trying to push you away. You hate me, but you put up with me. I just didn't want to add onto anything." I looked at the side of his face and I realized he was telling the truth.

"I don't hate you." I said. "I'm jealous of you. You have so much, but it seems like you don't see it and sometimes you take it for granted." He laughed, but it didn't sound like it had any humor.

"Yeah, sometimes I do." he said. "After meeting you, I've been realizing a lot of things." I smiled and rubbed his head. I felt like we had gotten a little closer, despite what we had done last night. Hayden actually isn't as bad as I thought he was.

We walked the way home in peaceful silence. Sometimes we would chat about nothing, but most of the time we were quiet. When we got closer to the city, Hayden finally let me walk on my own. I put on the heels when I did, not wanting to cut up my feet.

I walked to my tree house as Hayden walked home. And my life completely changed after that day.

****

It has been a month since I slept with Hayden and I was currently at their house. I slept over at their house, in Sofia's room. She was so excited and she made me do her hair in a braid. I was okay with that since I don't have the hair to play with.

I felt my stomach roll and I ran to the toilet and threw up. I felt like crap; I was tired and my breast's were sore and I felt gassy and bloated and today was not my day. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked like crap too.

My eyes widened as I realized the date. Oh, no. I quickly left the bathroom. "Lee?" Sofia said behind me. I turned around and smiled. "Are you okay? You look sick."

"No, I'm fine, just hungry." I said, laughing. "I'm going to run to the store and grab some donuts. Want any?"

"Hmmm... Powder cream, please." she said and I nodded. I turned and was about to leave, but I turned back and looked at her.

"Hey, do you mind if I borrow your car?" I asked and she shook her head. She stepped back into her room and then threw me her keys.

"Be careful, please." she said, smiling. "She's my baby." I nodded and rushed down the stairs. I jumped in her car and drove to the store. I grabbed a box of donuts, some cream powder donuts and mostly chocolate glaze donuts since that was my favorite type of donut.

While I was there, I grabbed a pregnancy kit as well, just to make sure. After paying, I walked to the bathroom and peed on the stupid stick, waiting for it to read.