"Coffee"

Okayyyy!! So... I leave in 4 hours for Alaska! I'm super excited but I will not be able to update for about a month.:( I will be gone from June 14th to July 9th. When I get back home I will update more because it will be SUMMER! I love all of my followers and this book wouldn't be where it is today without you. Don't forget to vote and I'd love to hear from all of you!

Well on to the story....

Ducky P.O.V.

Palmer and I were going into the emergency wing. I couldn't follow Mr. Palmer into surgery, so I had to find something to do with myself. Jethro had told me that Tony was here, and I think I'll go check on him. I pass the nurses' station and then Tony's room is the first one on the left. I open the door and I see a rather familiar and short woman standing next to Tony with a syringe in her hand.

"Ummm... Pardon me Miss, I'm just here visiting my friend, Tony. You can go on with your work if you'd like. I'll just be over here... Don't mind me." I say in a prestigious manner.

Tony starts to try to talk through his breathing tube... He tries to scream is more like it. The woman doesn't look like a doctor or a nurse. She doesn't have a hospital I.D. either.

"Tony... I'll be back in a minute. I'm just going to get some coffee, we've had a rough night. Won't be long!" I say and I key in on mine and Tony's safe word "coffee". I walk slowly towards the end of the bed and grab my coat. I reach into the pocket and I find my medical scissors.

I pull them out and lunge at the woman with them. I hit her in the arm, and she screams as her blood sprays all over the room. I'm caught off guard though, and she comes back at me. She tries to jab me but misses by a millimeter.

I aim for her jugular, and take one last jab.