He's Awake

McGee P.O.V.

I open my eyes, and hear Abby crying. It's the worst sound ever, and I'll do anything to make her feel better. She notices I'm awake now, and rubs her eyes. She just can't stop the tears, they're just gushing right now. I sit up, and pull my fiancée into a hug.... I love her so much. We sit there and hug each other for a while, and then finally Abby calms down and stops crying.

" Abby, what happened..." , I ask.

" We've been kidnapped.... by Brian Sayers, he's been gone for a while. He says he left us food down here... and everything we will need to live for a while. Just, don't go on the stairs, he says there's a bomb that will go off if we step on the them...." Abby sniffles.

I hold her close, and tell her everything will be alright. She just kisses my cheek. " McGee, what happened to your leg...." Abby asks with a disgusted look on her face.

I look down.... and see about 700 stitches in my right leg. Then, I remember.... He put Abby and I in the car, and then when we got here, he stitched up my leg... Abby was covered in blood too, though. Abby had one bullet hit her leg... It caused some of the blood... But I guess most of it was mine. "Abby.", I say. I hold out my hand, and she helps me up. "This is our new home for now it looks like. Gibbs will find us soon enough." I reassure her.

" Then let's make this place feel like home.... Welcome home McGee!" Abby giggles.

I never thought I could love someone so much. <3