The Nursery

McGee P.O.V.

The baby has beautiful black hair, and I could swear she was smiling at me. I motion for Abby to pick her up and the baby's crying instantly stops.

"I'm going to call Gibbs.", I grab my phone out of my pocket and press 2. Gibbs is on speed dial, and he answers right away.

"Everything alright, McGee?", I hear on the other end of the phone.

"Boss, there's a baby at our house. I think it's Dinozzo's. " , I say and Abby gives me a nod.

"Well, stay home. I'll bring Tony and Ziva over right away.", Gibbs says.

I end the call, and grab the twins. Abby is still carrying the other baby, and we go upstairs to put them in their cribs. I use my shoulder to open the door, and am startled to see a man sitting there. He's sitting in the rocking chair, and is holding a gun.

"Put the babies in the cribs. I'm sure the 2 girls wouldn't mind sharing.", he says with a malicious grin on his face.

Abby and I do as were told, and we put the babies in bed. Timothy soon starts to cry, and I step over to comfort him, but I am stopped by a gun waving in my face.

"No, no,no. I've got him.", he says as he picks up Timothy. Abby grabs my arm and starts to cry.

"You'll never get away with this. Gibbs is on his way right now.", Abby says in an angered tone.

"Looks like I already did.", the man says.