Important Note From Moonlight Do Not Skip This

Hey, everyone, this is Moonlight and I have a very important announcement.

I have recently found a website and I want you to know if you are reading this story on any other platform other than here on Wattpad or on DeviantART under the account of Moonlight-Rainclan.

Then stop reading it there and go to either

Here for all of my stories:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Moonlight_Nightwing

Or here for a few of them:

https://moonlight-rainclan.deviantart.com

If you are reading/have seen my stories on another tell me.

My email for that is MoonlightRainclan@gmail.com

Tell me, I will be working on getting them taken down from sites I do not use.

Even if the user is the same as my username here or the same as my DeviantART know that the ONLY sites I use to post anything on are Wattpad and DeviantART.

I'm warning you now because these other sites may be dangerous.

I found my stories by googling my username (I'm at a wrestling tournament what do you expect from me).

Be careful, be safe do NOT try to read my stories on another site than the two I have already mentioned. If you see something of mine or of a friend of mine (I will link their names at the end) contact me, and I (with the help of my mom, my friends, and my mom's boyfriend will get these taken down).

Be careful, be safe.

Don't be afraid to check.

Time for me to check out (phone's dying...)

Trash10andTrash9
ThatSpaceGayAstro
salty-fanfiction
guitar_quean
99percentmonster
Mewfly
BetterThanYou9876
bxbycarl
UncleWolfie
Realfandomtrash
klance-trash

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY BURRITO!!!