The Sweet, The Gay, The Hispanic, and The Salty

“(Y/n) get up!” Destiny slammed open my door.

I screamed and fell out of bed, “Destiny, what the hell!”

Destiny grinned, “School today, and you are gonna meet my friends.”

“If they're anything like you, invite Alya and Nino to my funeral,” I muttered as Destiny closed my door and walked down the hall laughing.

I sighed and got dress in (outfit (because I'm not you and I don't know what you like)), I brushed my (h/c) hair, and walked downstairs to see Destiny sitting in her chair wearing a black shirt with a glow-in-the-dark Toothless, boot cut jeans, and a zip-up black and gray jacket. Her long black hair was in a ponytail, sunglasses resting on her head and eating an English Muffin and making herself a bowl of Coco Puffs with a bored expression.

I snickered, “Wow from excited to bored in 5 minutes. Bipolar much?”

Destiny looked at me and in a split-second had her spoon full of Coco Puffs and Milk ready to fire at me, “Say that again I dare you.”

I grinned but didn't say anything, knowing that she wasn't bluffing. I made myself (favorite cereal/ oatmeal/ pop tart/ Bagel/ English muffin) and sat down next to Destiny, just as Glenn, Destiny's little brother came up the stairs getting ready for school. Not long after Glenn sat down Markas came down the stairs to eat.

“Des, you said I'm going to meet your friends today, why didn't I meet them yesterday or Monday?” I asked.

Destiny looked at me, “Blaze was sick, Mademoiselle got a concussion, Timothy doesn't talk to me at lunch, Logan is... well Logan, Isabela scares nearly everyone, and... wait there are no more people those are all of my friends.”

“Wow five people, besides me,” I teased.

Destiny was quiet, “What? No.”

“Really?” I tilted my head, “Blaze, Mademoiselle, Timothy, Logan, and Isabela. That's five people.”

“I also have Jacob, Paul, Zach, sometimes Caden and Lukas,” Destiny's ice blue eyes glanced at me, “You've met Jacob, you know the boy who hides from Ms. Needham yesterday and Paul wore Minnie Mouse ears on Monday. You haven't met Zach, Caden, or Lukas.”

“Oh, so Zach, Caden, Lukas, Jacob, Paul, Blaze, Mademoiselle, Timothy, Logan, and Isabela,” I took a bite of my food, “10 friends. I'm surprised.”

“Blake, Meghan, and AJ” Destiny said scratching her freckled cheek.

“What?”

“Blaze's real name is Blake. Mademoiselle's real name is Meghan. And Timothy's real name is AJ,” Destiny stood up putting her empty cereal bowl in the sink, “I'm the only one who calls them Blaze, Mademoiselle, and Timothy. Also, I have 11 friends. You should remember Dakota.”

I slammed my head on the table, “How could I forget Dakota?”

“I don't know, I'm a little shocked after all we function like a pack, like a family.” Destiny walked up the stairs to brush her teeth.

~Time Skip~

I watched as Destiny walked toward a group of people. She turned to look at me, “Come on Slow Poke Rodriguez!”

A girl with dark brown long wavy hair in ponytail started at me through Hazel eyes. She was clearly Hispanic. She stood next to a boy with Maroon (hair die no doubt) hair and eyes that had brown, green, and yellow in them.

“(Y/n) this is Isabel,” Destiny pointed to The Hispanic.

Isabela's hazel eyes flashed dangerously, she reached into her blue sweatshirt pocket and whipped something out I closed my eyes when she put it on my face. I heard the girl cheer, “All hail the All Might Burrito!”

I opened my eyes, sure enough, The Hispanic girl named Isabela pulled a burrito out of her sweatshirt pocket.

“This is Logan,” Destiny pointed to the maroon-haired male.

The male grinned, “Hi,” I blinked, the way he talked just screamed the same way he held himself, it screamed, 'I'm Gay, bitches! Deal with it!'

“I'm Meghan,” A girl with carmel brown hair that goes to her shoulders. She smiled her hazel- well they are more green than hazel but hazel, were welcoming, “(Y/n), right? Destiny said that we would meet you today. Nice to meet you by the way.”

She's so Sweet!

“Move out if the way losers!” I heard a yell.

“That's Blake,” Destiny laughed nervously.

A short girl with long, wavy, silvery-violet hair that seemed to float pushed her way toward me, her light gray irises were rimmed with purple, “Hey.”

I waved awkwardly, “H-Hi.”

The short girl now known a Blake crossed her arms, “Stop.”

“Stop what?” I blinked and tilted my head.

“I know, you think I'm short. I'm not short I am fun sized,” She snapped.

“Calm down you Salty child,” I smirked Blake looked at me with a smirk of her own.

Destiny sighed, “Blake your just a few inches shorter than me and I'm 5 foot 1 inch and 3/4ths of an inch.”

Blake looked at Destiny, “So is this shy cat you sister.”

I flinched. Destiny frowned, “Don't say that.”

“Why?” Meghan asked tilting her head.

“Missy was rejected by a Kitty Cat hero named Chat Noir,” Destiny snarled.

I suddenly felt warm, I blinked taking a second to realize Logan and Meghan were hugging me.

I heard Meghan, “It's okay.”

“He said he's coming here to Edgewood,” Destiny narrowed her icy blue eyes.

Logan scoffed, “He is not getting within a 12-foot radius of her.”

I blinked in confusion, “What?”

“Of course he isn't,” Destiny growled, “Isabela, Blake, and I possibly Logan all know how to get away with murder.”

Meghan just smiled and looked at me, “You don't have just Destiny anymore you have all of us.”

Isabela grinned, “And you are stuck with us.”

I smiled to myself.

I have:
The Gay one Logan,
The Hispanic one Isabela,
The Sweet one Meghan,
The Salty one Blake,
And The Loyal one Destiny.

Destiny said that her friend function like a pack, they are like family. She wasn't joking. They welcomed me into this 'pack' with open arms. They told me that they would keep Adrien away from me if I wanted.

Editing still.

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY BURRITO!!!