Wrath of a Short Blaze, Murderous Hispanic, and the Gayest Gay

I waited in the Airport. I had successfully convinced my dad to let me go to America.

Now it's my time to go to America, after (Y/n). I waited for Nino, my friend thankfully could come to America with me.

I don't think I could handle Destiny on my own, anyway. Looking out the window I thought to myself, will (N/n) be happy to see me?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey, Adrien bro, I'm sorry but my parents won't let me go."

I was quiet, "...Nino, please be joking."

"My parents said that they have to go too."

I smiled to myself, "That's fine."

"Dude, really?"

"Yeah, besides don't your parents have a place in America?"

"... um, let me check.... yeah, in Puyallup."

"Is that near Edgewood?"

"They say that Puyallup is just down in the valley, from the hill that Edgewood is on."

"So it's close," I smiled, "well you might want to get here soon."

"What? Oh, yeah!" Nino laughed, "see you soon!"

"Yeah see you soon," I hung up.

The plane lands in SeaTac, at 5: 30 a.m. which gives me all of Wednesday to get used to the 9-hour time difference. My father signed me up to go to school at Puyallup High School. So tomorrow Thursday I will have to face Destiny, and I'll get to see (Y/n).

To say I was nervous is an understatement, Destiny terrifies me and the thought of seeing (Y/n) after she left- because of me, is nerve-racking. But I have to! If I want (Y/n) in my life, then I have to go to America.

"Adrien! Bro, over here!" I heard a familiar yell.

I looked over and stood up to greet my friend, "Hi, Nino."

~Mini Time Skip to just before people bored because I've been an Air Plane before and it's not that exciting and I had nothing to do. (Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Wait, so you guys..." I trailed off.

Destiny gave me a thumbs up, "Yes, in the 8th grade Logan's Birthday party was at Laser Quest, it was Shelby, Logan, Markas, Isabela, another friend- who you have meet, and two of Logan's. The first round we did our own names, we were on our own teams, the second round we were a team. Markas was Trash 1, Logan was Trash 2, Isabela was Trash 3, Shelby was either Trash 4 or 5, The friend you haven't met was either Trash 4 or 5, Logan's friends were Trash 6 and 7."

"What about you?" I asked.

Destiny snickered, "I skipped 8 and went to 9, so I was Trash 9. It pissed off the lady at the front desk, who was typing our names. Kyson was invited, and he wasn't able to make it, so we dubbed him Trash 8, and claimed him 'Lost in the War.'"

I laughed, "Oh, my gosh."

My phone went off.

Meghan questioned, "Who was that?"

"She hasn't checked yet," Destiny pointed out.

"Well, some people have customized ringtones for each person in their contacts," Logan grinned taking a bite of rainbow cake.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

From: Adrien
To:(Y/n)
Hey, is Destiny with u?
11:50