Chapter Thirteen {Last Chapter}

Mostly based on the manga...

Thorns were unleashed from Zero's Bloody Rose turning all of Rido's minions into dust.

We all stood watching Zero as the thorns wrapped around him.

I couldn't help but smile because I knew Zero was back to his normal self. I'm sure that Yuki must have been relieved as well...I guess. I...don't really care anymore.

Once the light dimmed, Rido was nowhere to be found.

We all looked around as suddenly, we all sensed it.

The strong sense of blood was distant, but still strong.

"He's still here...", Yuki said with stern eyes.

Zero ran out of the area. He definitely sensed it and didn't want to lose the location of that stench at all.

"Zero!", Yuki yelled.

"What are you thinking?!", Hanabusa pulled her back.

"I-I have to go help him!", Yuki added.

I held my sword tightly as I ran to follow Zero.

"Sophia! Let me go too!"

I stopped and looked at her, "It's dangerous...you're the one this Rido is after. It's better if you stay here."

I turned to leave but

"Then, why are you going? You're a human!"

"I'm the only one who can help Zero. I don't care whether or not I am a vampire or not. Zero and I made a promise and I intend to keep it," I said with pride in my voice. "Go ahead and let the Night Class students protect you. "

I turned and left the area.

"Sophia...", Yuki looked down and clenched her fists.

I ran through the campus as fast as I could until Zero's figure came into my view. 

I ran faster to catch up with him as he noticed my scent. He turned his head to look at me, "Sophia, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to help you!"

"It's too dangerous! Go back!", he stopped and gestured towards the area behind me.

I stopped before him, "No. You know the times where my timing has always been correct."

"Yeah."

"I intend to stay on a roll with my record. I hve a feeling this battle is not going to be easy, you need my help."

I was serious and Zero seemed to notice by my strong gaze. I was not lying at all, I had a bad feeling. It was pretty much a gift I definitely thought was useful.

"Fine," Zero spoke.

"Anyway..."

Zero looked at me as I smiled, "I have to fulfill our promise. We promised to move on together right? We can't move on together if one of us is gone."

Zero was suprised by what I said and then smiled, "Right."

We smiled at each other until a voice was heard, "Well..what do we have here?"

We turned to the side to see Rido in front of us.

"What an adorable couple."

We held out weapons and got into a fighting stance.