Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

The sunlight shined within the trees as morning revealed itself.

Yuki stood, covering her vampire eyes which burned at the supposedly beautiful sight for humans.

The sun shining was not gentle for her anymore.

"I can't believe its morning already. Let's go back before Kaname returns," Hanabusa spoke.

"Alright..", Yuki replied. Then, her eyes shot up as she sensed something, "I thought I smelled Kaname's blood."

"You'll be sensitive to new things now, but Lord Kaname will be worried if you're not there."

"But I...sense a horrible presence...it seems like as if others are stirring too as if command of that presence..."

Then, she sensed the presence being present and she gasped as a breeze came in the area.

--

I opened my eyes, sensing that something was wrong as well. I slowly sat up and wiped my eyes, stretching.

Then, I noticed Zero was no where to be seen.

I was glad though that he stayed beside me the whole night. It was so long ever since I was able to sleep peacefully.

But....

I clenched the blanket in my hands.

I...don't know...if I should tell my feelings yet. I....

My heart started to beat fast as I started to blush, "I...I'm in love with Zero...."

--

"This Academy is no longer the safe haven I had hoped for," father looked at Master with serious eyes, "Find Sophia and tell her to prepare herself. Then, tell her to stay next to me. For the students, send them to the auditiorium immediately!"

--

I exhaled as I pushed my feelings aside again and got out of Zero's bed. I fixed his bed for him and walked out into the living room.

Still having the feeling of a horrible presence, I knew I had to get ready and take Artemis with me.

This dark aura I'm feeling is growing and it feels terrible.

I had a feeling Zero was going to lose control again, so I believe it is time for me to help father with this upcoming battle and let Zero know that I am still here and that he shouldn't panic so much.

It's about time.

"Sophia!", Master yelled as he entered the house.

I walked out of my bedroom, placing Artemis in my waist holster and took my trusty hankechief, "I understand. I'm well aware of what's happening. Lead me to my father, please Master," I spoke with serious eyes.

He nodded with a smile, "It's been a while, Sophia."

I nodded and smiled as well, "It's been a while, Master."

--

Master led me to father who was standing in front of the Sun Dorms. he was observing the students as they left the Dorms.

"Father!", I yelled as he turned around.

"Good Sophia, you are here."

"The battle is starting isn't it? You are already transferring the students into the auditorium?"

He nodded, "Yes. With the help of the Night Class students."

I snapped, "The Night Class stud--"