Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven 

We walked towards the Academy with the Night Class students following us again.

As we walked, I sensed a mysterious aura among us. It felt as if a new presence has entered the school.

I thought it was nothing...so I just forgot about it.

We didn't notice that Ichiru and Senri were watching us from afar.

"His lover? Kaname Kuran's", Senri asked.

"Yes," Ichiru replied.

Senri chuckled, "Interesting. That's why they all agreed to be her bodyguard and where's my vial?"

"I'm afraid it has been lost."

"Hmph. You're not very useful, are you? No matter. It's almost time anyway. Even if we leave her alone, that girl eventually...However, there's more work to do. Do your job well and I'll make sure your little wish is fulfilled."

Ichiru bowed, "Yes. You will those who are responsible for Shizuka's death. Therefore, from the very bottom of my heart, I wish for your real body to be resurrected, Lord Rido Kuran."

--

In the classroom. I sat next to Yuki who was surrounded by our classmates.

"So tell me Yuki! How are things going between you and Kaname?", a girl asked.

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about," Yuki replied awkwardly.

Everyone gasped as a girl was about to cry. Another girl tried to comfort her as they both cried.

I giggled at the sight as Zero watched us from afar.

Ichiru walked in as Zero noticed, asking him immediately once he got close, "So, you're still finding ways to be involved with the Senate?"

"It's really none of business, is it," Ichiru replied.

"Listen, if something happens to Sophia or Yuki, you will see a different side of me."

"So scary..."

Ichiru made his way towards his assigned seat, leaving Zero looking down with his arms crossed.

Meanwhile...

Yuki started to see things again in her mind. Glitchy and blurry memories ran through her mind, making her gasp.

"Yuki!", I yelled as I placed my hand on her back.

--

Seeing and knowing that she had enough, she chose to confront Kaname again to get the answers she wanted.

She told Zero and I about her decision and we let her go to meet him near the fountain.

I knew she was having enough. I understood. So...Yuki...this is your chance to really understand what happened in your past.

--

"It's not fun always meeting up on schoold grounds.Should we go somewhere tomorrow?", Kaname asked.

"Kaname...listen...I..."

"What's wrong?"

"Kaname! You still haven't...you still haven't answered my question!"

"About what?"

"I wanna know...if somehow or another you were connected to my past! Hanabusa told me something. He said the only reason you...you made me your lover...cause it was the only way to protect me. As if there's something...what is it that you're trying to protect me from? Is something going to happen to me? And does this mean...when you said those words to me..."