Hurts

Taejoon pov
I saw suga crying outside.. It's hurt me a lot.. I'm sorry.. I can't love you.. Sorry
As I cried at the window slowly.. Then a voice interrupt my drama..

"You love him don't you? " I look at voice who said that.. It was my mom..

"I don't love Suga.. " I said while sobbing...

"I didn't mention about suga..Why didn't you love him back? " she hurts.. I know..

"Mom.. Do u want to see your daughter sad at after life? What if-" I can't hold back my tears and I just sobbing. .

Time skip

Yoongi pov

Time pass by.. Until I and jihoo became a fiance.. Tomorrow we getting married.. I look at jihoo.. She seems happy.. I feel at the corner of my eyes.. Someone staring at me.. And I look at the person.. Its..

Taejoon..

She walked to me and talking with me..

"hey" she say..

I ignore her..

"oh.. Cmon.. Please don't-.. Congratulations.. Please don't be sad"she smile..

"Well.. Tomorrow is the wedding.. Don't be sad.. If you sad.. I will cry" she said while cupping my face.. Her smile..

I just reply with a smile.. And she smile back.. She has the angel smile.. And.. That brown eyes will always haunt me..

Taejoon pov
It's late now.. I gotta be ready for tomorrow.. I go shopping with my mom for the wedding.. And I just can't stop thinking about suga.. Memory that we make together..

Suga pov..
Jihoo and I went to mall and buy our wedding dress.. It's so sad that I married with a girl that I didn't love.. I mean I love her.. But as a friend.. Then I saw a familiar figure...with another girl.. It's jin.. Taejoon husband..

"Hey"I greet him

"Oh.. May I know u? " he said

"Aren't u Taejoon's husband? " this questions pop on my head..

He widen his eyes as he look at his girl again..

"What? No.. She is my girlfriend Areum" he pointed at the girl beside him..

"What? " I ask confused..

"Well please take care and spend more time with taejoon.. " as he walk away..

What does he means?