Chapter 54

Soraru watched Mafu as the albino talked to the three guys, Anku perched at his side. "are you worried?" the blonde finally asks, and Soraru sighed. "I don't know, really," he replies softly, and Anku stole a glance at him. "look, if you don't want him to do it, then spill. I won't force him," Anku whispered, and Soraru shook his head. "he wanted to. And I have no power to stop him." that is not necessary true, for the younger can easily break under Soraru's pleads. But the older did not want to restrict Mafu's wishes, for that was what that was done to him when he worked as a prostitute.
         "come to say, you didn't go to work at the company for a few days now. Are you sure you'll be fine, doing that?" Anku changed the topic, causing Soraru to smile a little. The blonde's favourite tactic- changing topics when things are about to get awkward and weird. Soraru glanced at him, and shrugged. "I don't know yet. I don't feel like going to work at both sides, so I've been handing it to Suzumu these days." god, why is he so selfish? He left all those unfinished work to that male, and it is already obvious that Suzumu is being overworked. 
          "I'll go to work tomorrow." Anku nods at that, and tapped his finger lightly on his knee. "you know, this is a very high risk job," he stated, and Soraru nods. They watched as Urata talked, making big motions with his hands, and Mafu, nodding to everything, as though agreeing to the male's words. "he is willing to take the risk." "have you ever wondered why? And how will he be treated when they found him out?" Soraru took in a deep breath, before replying in a steady voice, "some may think you don't want Mafu to help you get Luz back."
          Anku sighs. "it's not that I don't want your help. Or Mafu's," he added, "but it's just... I feel so bad asking someone to risk their life for me just to save my boyfriend. It's just so...," he struggled to find the correct word, before settling down on, "unfair and wrong." Soraru shook his head, patting the other's hand softly. "hey, it's okay," he murmured, a smile displayed on his face. "Mafu and I wanted to help. Luz, even if he is a little on the shady side, is your boyfriend, and you love him, and that's all that mattered, got it?" Anku's eyes got a little wet at that, and he sniffles, nodding a little. "okay," he mumbles, wiping his eyes lightly as he forces a smile at the other.
         Soraru lets Anku lean on him as they watched the plans take place in front of him.

a/n : change cover, or keep it?
sometimes I just feel so dead, i just wanna lie down and melt under the sun. So sorry for the lack of updates recently, and whenever I updated it's always short, im so so sorry.
-aru