Chapter 43

A/N : i actually don't want to write any crossdressing parts.... i feel uncomfortable writing it...but :')

        Soraru's low chuckle was heard at the other end of the call, causing shivers to crawl down the younger's spine. "Why not, brat?" The nickname caused Mafu's cheeks to burn even hotter as he bit his lip, looking towards the exit. "Oh yeah? Why don't you come up earlier and I'll show you how much of a brat I actually am?" He countered. "I would love to," came the slow reply, and Mafu nods to himself, already keeping his things. "Then I'll meet you at mine at 7, asshole," he bites back, and Soraru laughs. "Why not?" Mafu hung up on him, turning towards Lon who had a smirk pasted on her face.

         "Make sure you have protection," the petite blonde calls as Mafu picked his bag up. The albino made a face at her, before quickly getting out of his workplace. He called for a cab and got into the car, giving the driver the directions to his house. He stared at his hands the entire trip, mentally scolding himself for even bringing up the suggestion to Soraru. The CEO had never really been into his house before, he had only dropped Mafu off once before. Now, as he stepped out of the car, he noticed a familiar looking car parked outside his apartment and his eyes widened. 
       Don't tell me he already reached.. he pulled a face as he entered the building and got into the elevator. his prayers are not answered when he reached his floor and his eyes met a pair of crushing blue eyes. "Why are you here?" he stuttered, and Soraru's eyes sparkled with amusement. "I recall someone telling me to be here early?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow in a mocking way. Mafu felt the urge to smack Soraru so hard he sees stars. "I don't expect you to come so early," he replies, and Soraru lets out a loud laugh. "I was nearby," he explained, and Mafu frowned, doubting him. 
       "Open the door, Mafu," Soraru calls, and the albino complied, taking his keys out to unlock the door. He hesitated when he was going out, unsure whether to let Soraru in or not. However, the older nudged him in a little, and Mafu relented, stepping aside to let him in. "Thank you," Soraru says, walking into the sparsely furnished house. "This is a little-" "-too little decoration to fit Your Highness' taste?" Mafu asked bitterly, he knew it was poor taste to even invite Soraru- accident or not- to his house. He felt embarrassed, actually, to even let the older to access the living room with thinly-veiled interest.
         "Are you done?" He asked in a irritated tone, after he had gotten enough of Soraru turning around in the middle of the room. "Yeah," the older murmured, before his eyes settled on the albino. "Your room?" He asked, and Mafu flushed, turning away from Soraru to prevent him from seeing his face. "Yeah," he agreed, and walked to a door, twisting the door knob. Soraru followed slowly, but when Mafu opened the door, his eyes widened to the size as big as saucers, and he slammed the door shut behind him, pressing his back against the door. Soraru stared at him, eyebrows raised in silent enquiry. "What?" He asked, and Mafu's eyes fluttered close, feeling panic settling in.

Shit.

Happy birthday to my angel~
-aru