Chapter 46

The 50th part im shook

          Amatsuki waited for Mafu outside the office, checking his watch from time to time. He was supposed to meet the albino here exactly 30 minutes ago. A small pout planted itself on his lips as he crossed his arms. Finally, he decided to call the other man, his fingers tapping out Mafu's number as he grumbled lowly.

      "Hello?" A soft voice answered Amatsuki, and the brunette groaned. "You're late! That's saying something, because I'm waiting outside your office!" He whines, and Mafu made a choked sound. "I'm so so sorry, Amachan! I'm so busy here- I'll get there in a few minutes!" He heard the loud sound of a chair getting scraped against the floor, and Mafu winced. "I'm gonna be there in a few minutes," he promised, and Amatsuki huffed, looking down at his shoes as he hung up. 
        After a few minutes, Amatsuki finally saw his best friend running towards him. "I'm sorry, Amachan," Mafu sighs as he hooked his arm with the brunette's, moving towards the nearby cafe. Amatsuki shook his head, sighing lightly. "It's okay. You've been super busy lately anyway." The brunette tried to hide the bitterness present in his voice, but Mafu flinched slightly anyway. "I'll try to spend more time with you," the albino says slowly, and Amatsuki squeezed his hand. "It's fine, you have Soraru-san now, right? It's best you spend more time with him," Amatsuki replies. 

he hates to do this, but its time for the plan to be set into motion.

        Mafu, just as he suspected, gaped at him openly. "What-" he sputtered, face turning red from embarrassment. Amatsuki made a great show of sighing, tapping his fingers on the table. "I'm just really lonely lately," Amatsuki mumbles, raising his eyes to meet Mafu's. "I'm sorry," the albino murmurs, shoulders drooping. "how about we go on a vacation? Just us, no one else," Mafu suggested, and Amatsuki refrained himself from smirking. Bingo.
       "You will do that?" he asked, and Mafu nods. "I'll tell Soraru-san," he promised, and Amatsuki took Mafu's hands in his own. "Thanks," he beamed, and Mafu nods. "I needed a rest from that hell anyway," the albino replies lightly, but Amatsuki didn't miss the slight worry etched in Mafu's eyes. It is obvious that Mafu is relucant to leave Soraru, but it is necessary in order to make sure their relationship will break. 

       Amatsuki himself disagreed with Kashitaro's plans, but he have seen how Soraru treated his other relationships- like they are a precious gold, then throwing him away from a useless rag doll. He bit his lip, warring with himself as to whether telling Mafu the truth is better or otherwise. He finally decided against it, forcing a smile at the albino. 

this is necessary for Mafu's happiness, he told himself, but his heart felt heavy as he watched Mafu bid him goodbye after lunch.

*****

         Soraru left office right after he finished everything, eager to see Naruse. The pink-haired man is still recovering, but he is doing better than ever and Soraru wanted to check on him for the hundredth time. He quickly got into the car, starting the engine and texting Naruse to inform him. The simple reply was enough to bring a smile to Soraru's face and he sped to the safe house.
         When he reached, he saw another car and frowned, bringing out the keys to unlock the door. He entered, peeling off his outerwear and throwing it over the couch as he padded into Naruse's bedroom. He heard soft voices and something that sounded suspiciously like moans inside, and pushed open the door without knocking.
        Anku sat on top of Naruse, panting and flushed red. The blonde looked startled when he saw Soraru, and Naruse groaned, lifting himself up with difficulty. "Soraru?" The pink-haired male mumbled, clearly in a daze, and Anku quickly got off him. "Hey," the blonde offers sheepishly,but Soraru just shot him a glare.
        "What were you two doing?" He asked casually, walking towards them and collapsing on the chair. "Not up to something naughty, are you?" He continued, glancing up at them, and noticing the embarrassed flush on Anku's face. "Definitely not," the blonde agrees readily, clapping his hands together. "You weren't about to fuck my boy, are you, Anku?" Soraru asked, narrowing his eyes and noticing the barest flinch from the blonde.
       "Nope, just playing around," Anku laughs, taking a seat opposite Soraru. "And telling me all about your activities when I'm not around," Naruse murmurs, flashing a small smile at Soraru. "You didn't go into any pubs, huh? That's a start," he stated, and Soraru laughed. "I know, I'm shocked as well," he replies, taking Naruse's hands in his own. When the pink-haired male notices, he look pleased and happy, a pinkish tint on his cheeks as he grins.

A/N : hope y'all like this update :) and sorry for the recent slow updates :(
-aru