Chapter 24

Soraru settled down opposite Mafu, watching the albino fume silently. "Are you jealous?" The older laughed, and Mafu scoffed. "I'm not!" He retorted, folding his arms over his chest. "Here are the things you ordered!" Urata sang as he came closer, smiling at the both of them.
          "Enjoy," he says, and turned away, going to tend to other customers. The albino picked the fork up, and stabbed the cake. He placed it inside his mouth and maintained eye contact with Soraru, as he picked the fork clean. The older frowned at him, beginning to eat as well.
         When they are finished, Soraru was poking his cake with a fork, while Mafu is stirring his drink. "So why don't you study architecture?" Soraru finally asks, startling Mafu a little. The albino lifted his head up a little, and forced a small smile. "I have no money. I've to scrape together a lifetime worth of money, starving myself and doing odd jobs just to get enough money for a normal school fee. I'm lucky I got this job, Soraru-san." He trailed off at the end, his eyes fluttering close slowly.
          Soraru nods briefly, eating his cake. "Thats why you did what you did, right?" He inquired, and the albino's head shot up. This isn't the way he had imagined the confrontation to be, but he has no choice. "W-what?" Mafu asked, and Soraru huffed. "That's why you became a prostitute, right?" Soraru persisted, and Mafu stood up, the drink long forgotten. "I've to go, Soraru-san. I promise, I'll tell you soon, but not now. Please." His eyes darted around in panic, and Soraru nods, letting the younger male run out the door.

*°*°*

         Mafu ran out, opting to walk to the nearest bus station. He jogged there, and boarded the bus, taking a seat. As he slowly feel the sleepiness taking over his limbs, am he felt someone's presence next to him and opened his eyes. He turned towards the other person, and his eyes widened in horror.

Araki sat next to him, a hand braced to the window, boxing Mafu in. The albino cowered at the corner of the seat, pressing himself against the seat, and Araki's grin widened.

"Hey baby, miss me?"

A/n : I'm bummed, vixx is literally here in my country and I can't even go see them, I just- I'm so emo rn

-Aru