Chapter 47

guys ik srr sounds really bad rn but the plot I developed needed this to happen lmao

       Anku left Soraru and Naruse alone, citing an excuse to meet Kradness. He had kissed Naruse on the cheek before winking at Soraru right before he left, and the pink-haired male flushed. "So," Naruse mused, leaning back in his bed. "Why have you came?" Soraru liftest his shouder in the barest of shrugs, his eyes glinting with mischief. "to check on you," was all he says before he smiles. "you okay?" he asks, and Naruse gives a small nod. "just peachy," he sighs, and gestured to the room. "When can I get the hell out of here?" he mumbles, shoulders drooping, and Soraru stood up, dusting off his clothes. "when Kradness deemed you well enough," he replies, and Naruse's ears perked up a little. 
    "soo, did y'all find Luz-kun yet?" Naruse inquired, and Soraru's face darkened as he shook his head. "Anku refuses to believe it, but most of them have already believed that Luz is at Kashi's side," Soraru confesses, not noticing how Naruse's eyes sparked. "I see," the pink-haired male murmurs, and was about to speak, but Soraru raises a finger, silencing him. 
     Soraru pulls out his phone, answering the call as he turned away from Naruse. "Yeah?" He breathed out, a slow smile slowly appearing on his lips as he listened to the man on the other line. Naruse strained his ears to listen, and almost snarled when he did not glean anything even after Soraru hung up. Instead, he kept his posture, watching Soraru keenly. "What is it?" He prodded lightly, and Soraru sent him a sharp look.
       "Stop asking," he snapped, his temper unleashed as he snarled at Naruse, whose face had gone slack. "I'm sorry," the pink-haired male mutters, and Soraru nods sharply in response. "I've to go, i'll talk to you later?" Soraru murmurs, and Naruse nodded, turning his fax towards the window. He heard a soft thud and whipped his head back to the man now sprawled on the floor, and let out a soft laugh. "Where's your balance?" He asks, but Soraru merely glowers as he pushed himself back into his own two feet. "I slipped," he mutters, and picked his phone up, waving goodbye before the door clicked shut.

       Naruse scrambled for his phone almost immediately, picking his phone that's is downstairs discarded on the end of his bed. He pressed a number on his speed dial quickly, eyes roving the room.
       "Hello?" A low voice entered his ear, and Naruse frowned. "Soraru didn't tell me shit," he replies, not caring for a hello. "huh. What did I want you to get from him again?" The voice is vaguely familiar, but Naruse couldn't remember. "Luz, remember?" He murmurs, his voice quiet now. Another low laugh sounded, and the next words stopped Naruse cold.

"What do you want to know about Luz, darling?"

It's Soraru.

a/n : kinda shitty ik but i hope this short thing is good enough /-\
-aru