Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?

Start from the beginning

" Team 8. Kiba Inuzuka. Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame." I suddenly felt something poking my forehead. Looking up from my book I seen Kiba smirking at me.

" To bad were not on the same team gorgeous." I shook my head ignoring his comment and returning my eyes to my book.

" Team 10. Shikamaru Nara." I heard Ino make a comment about being on Shikamaru's team. " Ino Yamanaka. And Choji Akimichi. " Ino sputtered out some nonsense while Shikamaru snickered.

" What did you say about being on my team?" You could hear the smirk and amusement in his voice.

" Shut up!" Ino yelled. I grumbled a little bit. Not that it was heard.

" Alright. We'll break for lunch but be back here after. This is where you meet your sensei. " With that everyone got up and started leaving. I stayed in my spot however.

"Shiori." I looked up to see Iruka with a messenger bird perched on his arm. "The Hokage want to see you." I nodded and made a hand sign appearing on grandpa's desk, book in hand.

" There you are." I looked up to meet the old mans smiling face. My own lips turned up into a small smile. " Jiraiya and Tsunade sent you a letter and a package." I eyed the packages warily.

" What is it?" I closed my book, setting it beside me while I peeked at the packages. Moms was a small box that was about the size of my hand. While daddy's was the size of a book. I sweat dropped.

" I'm not sure. Why don't you open them." I nodded and picked up moms package. Opening it I found a necklace. A heart shaped locket to be exact. On the front it said, 'Forever and always.' I smiled and opened the locket. There was a picture of mom and dad with me in the middle. It was in the left side. On the right it was empty. I frowned but closed it and put it around my neck, adding to my other two necklaces.

Then I carefully took daddy's package. Opening it, there was a book. Daddy's new book. No not Icha Icha Paradise. I don't read those. But his latest book, ' Her Story.' I smiled and immediately put it with my other book.

" Here's the letters. Now hurry up before your late to meet your sensei." Grandpa laughed and parted my head.

" Thanks grandpa." I took the letters and my books and poofed into the classroom to find it empty. I shrugged and sat down near the window, opening moms letter first.

Dear Shiori,

Everything is fine. Don't be such a worry wart. I'm in the Land of Tea though and it is amazing here. I can't wait for Jiraiya to bring you to me after the exams. I miss you baby girl. Oh, inside the package is a locket specially made. You have our picture. Now when the time is right, the empty space will be filled by the one you love.

I smiled a bit at that.

Shizune says hi and so does TonTon.