•Chapter 15• Secrets

Yoongi and the others approached Namjoon's residence. They entered through without hesitation, ready for tomorrow night. Namjoon greeted them all as they entered. "Welcome back. Jimin, Tae, Kookie." Yoongi approached him and pulled him down by his shirt collar. "You may be the leader of this group, but so help me if you ever touch her again I will track you down and make your life a living hell." Yoongi releases Namjoon, earning a surprised look from him.

Jin proceeded to walk in lastly. Namjoon approached him and smiled. "Welcome back, Jin." Jin forced a smile and walked past him to join the others. Namjoon sighed and spoke under his breath. "This again." He followed the boys to a table with everything mapped out and ready for planning. The boys each took a seat around the circular table and began to strategize.

As Namjoon, approached the boys he spoke. "Do any of you mind if I attend to some...business quickly? It will only take a minute." The boys shook their heads. "Don't be too long. I'd like to get home rather quickly tonight." Tae said, as he smiled at Jungkook, who turned a bright shade of pink. "Oh, trust me. I won't be long at all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hoseok heard the footsteps trail off. He saw this as an opportunity and slowly rose up off of you. "Stay quiet and don't move." He whispered. He slowly moved one of the floorboards above the two of you over, slowly rising out of the small room you both were in. He clicked on his flashlight and searched the room. "We're clear, but we need to get out of here." You nodded at him.

Hoseok slowly climbed out of the floor and helped you up. The two of you stood as you tried to make your way to the door, making sure to stay quiet. You both were about to reach the door, when a pair of forceful hands pulled the two of you back.

You and Hoseok were separated. You didn't know what to do. Suddenly, you felt breathing on your neck. Your heart rate quickened. It was practically beating out of your chest. The breath moved away, and you felt someone, or something, prick your skin. It was a light wound, but enough to draw blood. Something ran over the wound, which you could tell was a finger.

The lights flicker back on and you can see in a mirror across the room that whatever was holding you took the form of a human. The skin was as white as snow and the eyes were a piercing black. The hair was black as well, followed by an all black outfit and black nails. "I believe this is the one we're to be searching for." The creature spoke and pointed to you. You look over and see Hoseok being held by another creature that looked the same as the other. The creatures made a low growl before letting out a blood-curdling cry, which made you flinch.

After the creatures finished their howling, the room went completely silent. That was, until you heard slow clapping coming from the shadows of the corners. You look over and see none other than the great man himself, Namjoon. This can't be good. Namjoon enters the room with a smug grin on his face. "Very well done, my friends. You're free to go. However, please, take that one away. Do not kill him, just get him out of here." The creature releases you and goes over to Hoseok, picking him up along with the other creature. "Hoseok? Namjoon, where are they taking him?" Hoseok gives you a faint look of sorrow as the creatures disappear along with him.

Namjoon approaches you, placing a hand on your cheek. "It's so good to see you again, darling." He leans down and lightly pecks your lips. You swiftly pull away from him. "Namjoon, what is happening? What were those things? And what are you doing here?" Namjoon smiles to himself. "They were demons, dear. I hired them to come find you." Hired them? How does that even work? Namjoon approaches you once more, kissing you again. This time, it was longer and had more feeling. He pulls away and speaks. "Oh, how I've missed your soft little lips." He said, brushing a small strand of hair from your face.

He took your hand and began to lead you to the door, but you hesitated. He turned back to face you. "What's wrong, my love?" He asked. You took your hand away from him and backed up. "Why are you calling me that? Why are you here?" He looked at the ground for a moment, seeming a bit frustrated. "My dear, I've come back to claim you. I'll take you back home so we can live happily together." Your jaw dropped at his words. You began to shake your head. "Namjoon, I don't want to be with you. I told you that before. This is my home."

Namjoon suddenly rushed up onto you, only inches from your face. "I'm trying to be nice to you, dear. You're not being very grateful of it." He forcefully took your hand agains and dragged you out of the house. He picked you up and flew back to his own residence. The two of you entered through some kind of back door. The room was small and dark. There were no windows, just a door that looked sealed and locked tight.

Namjoon closes the door behind you. "Why did you bring me back here?" You ask, crossing your arms. "You'll see in a bit. Give me your hand." You hesitantly take his hand and he pulls you towards him forcefully. He pushes your wrists against the wall and places them into chains on the wall. Those weren't there before..were they?

You struggled, trying your best to escape the chains, but it was no use. Namjoon was too strong. After your wrists were sealed, he locked the chains and placed the key in a drawer across the room. He approached you again, cupping one side of your face. "I'll be back in a little, darling. Keep your voice down while I'm gone. We have guests."

You suddenly remembered that Yoongi and the others were here. "Yoon-!" Before you can cry out for help, Namjoon smacks a hand over your mouth. "I said keep your voice down. You don't want me to bring the demons back, do you?" You calm yourself a bit and shake your head. Namjoon removes his hand from your mouth and lifts your chin up to face him. "That's a good girl." What the hell? I'm not his pet.

Namjoon chuckles. "You can think that, darling, but you can and will be proven wrong. Keep your voice down. I mean it." He walks out of the room, locking the door behind him. You sprout an idea and wait for Namjoon to leave. You hoped that this would work. You were scared to even think of what would happen if it didn't.

————————————————————

Ooo, what's the plan? And what does Namjoon plan to keep you for? I know, I said this would be the last chapter in this book, but I was wrong. I apologize! Next chapter will definitely be the final one! I planned to put more in this chapter, but I like cliffhangers😏 Thank you for reading! Stay tuned! ~Emily