•Chapter 2• A New Home

Yoongi smiled at you. "So what's a beautiful girl like you doing here?" You blushed a bright shade of red. "Well, it was just supposed to be a night out, but it's turned into a lot more than that." You laugh at your own statement. Yoongi smiled. "I wouldn't have expected your boyfriend to have left you out of the house." You smile awkwardly at him. "How did you know I had a boyfriend?" He raises his brow at you. "Well, I know a lot of things. Especially about you, Y/N."

He was starting to sound a little scary. "About me?" You asked. He nods as he stands up and walks behind you, placing his hands on your shoulders. "I may even know a bit too much about you. Come with me." Desperate for answers, you followed Yoongi outside into the cool night air. "What do you mean you know a lot about me? We barely know each other." He stopped walking and stood facing away from you until finally, he spoke up. "Picture frame." You have him a confused look. "What? 'Picture frame'? What are you talking about?" He turned around quickly and pushed you against a nearby wall. The picture frame that always falls over in your house. That's me."

You were completely lost. How could he have known that? "How-how do you know about that?" He stroked your cheek with his index finger. "I told you, it was me. You see, Y/N, I'm not what you would call 'Normal'." You looked him in his dark eyes, searching for an answer. "What do you mean?"
"Well, I'm-" Suddenly, your phone started ringing. You looked down to see who it was. Adrien.

"You might wanna take that. He might get mad if you don't. And we both know what that means." You were completely dumbfounded by his remarks. You glanced back at your phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"
"What took so long to pick up, huh?"
"I, um, couldn't find my phone in my purse."
"Mm. Where are you?"
"Outside of the club. Why?"
"Outside? What are you doing outside of it?"
"I-"
"Are you with another man?"

You panic and your voice becomes shaky. You look at Yoongi who's been staring at you the whole time. He walks over to you and takes the phone.

"Y/N?"
"Nope."
"Who is this?"
"That's not important. I think you should leave her to her own business."

You were paranoid beyond belief. You couldn't control your breathing. You knew that Adrien was already mad. Yoongi speaking to him didn't make it any better.

"You're on your way? Well then I'm sure meeting you will be a blast."

You jolt your head up and look Yoongi straight in his eye as he hangs up. He hands you your phone back. "We need to go." You look at him, tears almost forming. "We? What makes you think I'm going to just run off with some random guy I met at the bar?" He smirks. "I'm the only one who can protect you from him."

Your eyes light up at his words. Protect me? Yoongi holds out his hand. "Come on. Before he gets here." You're hesitant for a moment, but take Yoongi's hand. Suddenly, large black wings sprout from his back and lift you both into the sky. You gasp at the sudden outburst of movements and cling onto Yoongi for dear life. He chuckles down at you. "It's alright, I won't let you go." He begins flying north, allowing you to glide through the air with him. You actually didn't mind heights too much.It was beautiful to see all the lights of the city at night.

————————————————————

After taking in the breathtaking view from above, you found yourself flying over a large body of water. In the distance, you could see an island. Yoongi flies over the island and sets you down. There's a large house in the distance. "Is that your house?" You look up at him. He's staring off into the sea behind you. He drops his head and exhales. "Yeah. But I have friends."

You raise a brow at him. "Friends? Are they..like you?" He smirks at you. "You mean a freak or just really good-looking?" You laugh and lightly push him. "I mean do they have wings like you?"  He nods, slightly smiling. "Most of them." He begins walking towards the house, with you following behind him. "Most of them? How many are there?" He bites the inside of his cheek. "Seven. Including me."

Your eyes dilated at the number. Seven? "Seven other people. Six of which are like me. The odd one out..his name's Hoseok." You nod and continue walking. A serene silence fills the air. Only the sounds of the waves are audible, until you finally speak up. "Are they all men?" He nods. "Yeah. My friendships with women usually don't end well." You give him a confused look. "Then why am I here?" He looks at you. "You're just special." You stop walking as he continues and try to contemplate what he said. You decide to shake it off and catch up with him.

You both reach the house and he slowly opens the door. You both enter and he closes the door behind you. It's quiet until he speaks up. "They're all home." You look around, but see no one. "Where are they?" He smiles. "Well, one of them is right behind you." You turn around quickly, but see no one. "Are they-" He cuts you off. "Yes. They're invisible. For now, at least. Just let them warm up to you."

This makes you uncomfortable, knowing that someone could see you, but you couldn't see them. It completely takes away your privacy. He notices your change in feelings. "Don't worry. They don't bite." He chuckles at his statement and walks off to another room. Soon enough, he returns with a bottle of water for you. You thank him and take a seat on a nearby sofa. He takes a seat next to you. An awkward silence fills the room.

You and Yoongi were sitting together for awhile. Suddenly, you feel something brush by your hair. You turn your head to Yoongi, but see that he is fast asleep. Wow. Some host. You stand up and decide to give yourself a tour of the house, hoping that whoever is watching you, keeps their distance.

————————————————————

2nd Chapter! Im so excited for this book like seriously. Next chapter, new characters are revealed! Stay tuned! ~Emily