「3」

Chapter Three: No Escape

"Finally! It's finally noon..."Juuzou yawned while looking at the shining moon. She stretched her arms and went in her shelter. Naoi was about to go in his tent but noticed the magenta-haired girl standing while staring at the half moon. He didn't entered his room and approached Yuri. Kirishima watched them and sighed. He continue on entering the tent.

"What is it?" Naoi asked the girl next to him, looking at moon. Yuri blinked and looked down to her feet.

"Something like... an anxiety..." she said seriously. She rested her hand on her chest. "...something I don't want to feel." Naoi just stood there in silence.

"Naoi-san..." she called.

"Y-Yes?"

"Can you tell me what this feeling is?" she said and turned her eyes to his. Both Juuzou and Kirishima have been listening to their conversation silently in their tents. Naoi looked at her straightly while waiting for the answer. That distracted the Naoi for a while, they were staring at each other. Yuri then realize they were staring for too long and didn't even get an answer.

"So...?" She just said and it made the boy blinked. He shook his head and put himself back together again.

"Sorry, but I don't know that feeling too. I never felt it before." He just said and looked away. "I'll be going to bed now." He said and left the girl standing. She watched him enter in his tent. She then looked back to the moon and thought for a while. What is the anxiety she was feeling after all? After a few minutes of thinking, she gazed around the forest, scanning if there's anyone was looking at her. She sneaked to the tent of Naoi. He was sleeping in there, the girl sighed and searched for his gun inside the tent.

"Damn it, where the heck it is?!" She whispered while searching for her gun. She cocked her head in the part where Naoi was sleeping, she stared at his pillow, and it was under it. "Jackpot!" she said quietly and slowly lifting his pillow and snatching the gun.

"Please don't wake up..." She whispered repeatedly while getting the gun, and lifting his pillow. It ended successfully. She sighed in relief and in victory.

"Sorry, but I have to use this for a while." she said, playing the gun with her fingers confidently, while looking at the green-haired male. She slowly exited the room and started entering the forest. She put the gun on her pockets while gazing around, scanning for any living things, as she began walking in. A sound that cracked signaled something in the right side of him which made him quickly get her gun and turn to it, but nothings in right there. She slowly turned back to his direction and walk. It was quiet. She continued walking. Something was cluttering which made her heart start beating fast. As she stepped on a branch, a growl of an unknown resources sounded. Her eyes widened after seeing a human-like with black eyes and red pupil came after her.

"Shit!" She yelled and shoot the foe repeatedly. It was useless, the enemy didn't felt anything. It started running towards her as she tried to shoot it once again but she was out of bullets. "Goodbye world." She just whispered while looking at the figure running towards her. A gunshot then sounded coming from its back which saved her. The unknown resources knelt down in its knees, the figure of the man who shoot the monster was revealed.

"N-Naoi-kun?!" She said surprisingly. "I-I'm glad you're here!" she giggled nervously but the man doesn't seems so happy.

"Are you nuts?!" Naoi said as the girl just hung her head. She scratched the back of her head and bowed. "Sorry, but I honestly will say that I stole your gun." She just said and handed him the gun. Naoi walked closer to take the gun.

"You need a rest." He said and rolled his eyes, he began walking back but stopped when he realized that Yuri wasn't moving an inch. "Are you coming or what?!" He raised his voice.

"I am..." She just said and began to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh that was a good dream."Juuzou said, stretching her arms and noticed that only Kirishima was outside their shelters. He was sitting, trying to make a fire by using rocks. "Good morning, Aya-chan! ~" Juuzou sang, greeting the bluish haired man. The man just glanced at him and focused back to his doing.

"Hmph..." Juuzou muttered at the ignorance of her friend, she sat down next to him and watched on his works. The new fellow then get out of her tent and yawned.

"Good morning everyone!" She greeted. Ayato smiled and greeted her back. "Yeah, it's a really good morning." The bluish-haired man answered.

"Huh?!" Juuzou said in annoyance and disappointment. Why Ayato didn't even greeted Juuzou back but when the Yuri greeted him, Ayato greeted back. Yuri gazed around, looking for the boy who saved her last night. A flashback popped on her head.

"If you want to try training yourself, you should've just approached me properly." Naoi said and turned his face on the girl. Yuri can't look into his face properly, he was against the light. Yuri just hung her head and nodded. They began to walk back to their company.

As that scene ended on her mind, she glanced at his tent, wanting to check him inside. She slowly walk towards to his tent. As she was standing in the front of his tent, her mind is confused, is she really going to check him? She grabbed the zipper and slowly unzipping it until she met him. He was sitting in a corner while holding his gun, his eyes looked pale and were half closed. "Ahh!" she exclaimed as she jumped in startle of his appearance. The boy confused and blinked, staring at the expressions of the girl.

"Why? Any problem? You look pale" He said sand stood properly. The girl giggled nervously while scratching the back of her head.

"Am I the one who should be asking that?" She just said. Naoi rubbed his chin and analyzed her words. He nodded approvingly.

"It seems so... But I'm always fine."

Next Time: Behind the game

in-right:0